Turkey Day Fishing! New Tradition!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Well the First Annual James family (my wife's family) Thanksgiving day fishin was a huge success! I took my 2 brother-n-laws out sunrise till noon yesterday, we boated a total of 6 bass, the biggest ging 3lbs for my brother Tom! After lunch Tom and I took Eli out, as USUAL he killed us both!! I got 1, Tom got 0 and Eli got 4!!! Total for the day - 9 Spots and 1 White bass!

Since my 2 nephews (2 and 4 year olds) have never seen a fish live and in person, we took a couple of fish home for the kids to see, touch and weigh.

Here is my oldest Nephew Trevor weighing a fish that Eli caught. I wish I could have gotten better pictures of their faces, the 2 little ones were FIGHTING over who got to hold/weigh the next fish!! I think i've "hooked" them!! :cool:

Only damage was due to the high (20mph gusts) of wind, my motorguide Ninja prop is toast! too many rocks, too many lures retrieved in the morning from shore. So off to hit a few stores on the way to driving my older brother-n-law to the airport for a new prop, an anchor and rope so we're all set for Tomorow!

Trevor%20and%20fish.jpg

Latest posts

Back