trailer spring question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim B

Reaction score
Dows anyone know how heavy a replacement leaf spring i need for my nx 882 trailer? i broke one today on the ride home from a local lake. The it also pinched the brake line so ther brake on that wheel is stuck too :( its a good thing i was close to home when it let go. The kicker is im on vacation this week and its going to ruin it for me most likley.

Jim - I'm pretty sure Ballard Spring on RT.20 in Shrewsbury (I think) can replace that spring for you, you might try calling them.

Thanks Bruce. I gave them a call and while they had the springs the price was out of site. They wanted $65 per spring plus another 50 bucks for the u bolt kit i need to mount them to the axle. I ended up calling Champion trailers and got everything i need, new spings, shackles, u-bolts and plates, shackle bolts, and new bushings for 80 bucks plus shipping. I had them 3rd day them so all told ill have the parts on friday for $120. Its going to rain anyway so i guess im not going to miss out on much sitting at home this week. As long as the parts show i will be at my tourney on sat at least.

Latest posts

Back