trailer parts

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skip Lloyd

Reaction score
I have a 2005 Nitro 929 CDX. I just got the boat and it rides on a Nitro trailer.

The problem I am having is with the hub spinners on the trailer mag wheels. The cap on the thing is kind of a mickey-mouse thing that just clips into the plastic hub. It's obviously made this way so you can pop them off easily to grease the axle bearings.

One was missing when I bought the boat (I just got it a couple of months ago) and I just noticed that another one is missing.

I have checked with my local Tracker dealer and they can't get a replacement.

Does anyone know where I can find replacements. Any help would be much appreciated.

Skip, is this the plastic chrome cover that snaps over the lug nuts and center hub? If so i've seen those covers at Bass Pro Shop.

Are you looking for the little chrome cap that fits onto the hub cover that i circled in blue below? If you are you should be able to get them from UFP who is the company that makes them. You can get contact info at www.ufpnet.com

Capture.JPG

Are you looking for the center cap that fits behind the tire and has a pop off center cap to access the hub? It is tracker part number 63381

Having problems locating the chrome snap-on wheel cap for a Nitro Z7 trailer. Does anybody know a website to locate parts?

Hey I have a Z7 2010 Bass boat. I just got it home yesterday. And noticed the drivers side wheel. Was missing the Plastic Chrome ring cover, not the center cap. :(Any help where to find another one at. Any numbers or web sights. Thanks

Latest posts

Back