Trail star trailer help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Cail

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Im new here...Just looking for alittle help. I just bought this 2006 640lX. One fender on the trailer was pretty much destroyed. Where do I find a fender for this ?

Any help would be appreciated,

Scott

Take the serial # off the boat and trailer and go to your local Tracker dealer and they should be able to help.

Go to your local Tracker dealer. Send the wife in to ask for the part you need. While the help is distracted, you take one off a trailer in the maintenance lot.

Scott, if you decide to check out a new trailer instead, check out my guy Bud at

http://www.budsmotorsports.com

AWESOME prices on BRAND NEW trailers and hell make sure it fits perfect for you.

:lol: Actually no Bob, it wasn't me. However, I was such a victim as someone once stole one of my plastic storage bins while my boat was visiting Bass Pro. they did replace it with their broken one, but hey ... it isn't the same. :(

I know what you mean. Someone stole a ball mount off my Rubicon when I was in Wal-Mart. They were nice enough to leave the pin.......of course, I managed to park where there were no cameras....it just seemed WRONG to have to replace it. Wal-Mart management didn't want to hear about it, and I was in no mood to talk it out.:angry:

THanks all, the only problem is the closest tracker store is like 300 miles away. Lol I may have to bite the bullet and pay the shipping.

Appreciate the help

Sc

Latest posts

Back