Tracker warranty info....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Any of you that are interested in the way that Tracker warrants their boats and are aware of the issues that I have had in the past (and current) should go to the BBC board under "Tin Boats" and see what a gentleman with an 08' PT 190 is going thru on his boat.

My issues may or may not be as bad but, don't know for sure at this point.

It's sad to say but, I believe they will deny his claim just like mine because these are internal welds and not "external".

And people wonder why I'm not happy with any of the experiences I've had with Tracker.

I do know it will be my last!

I love this site and most everyone here are great people and will continue to post...like it or not:lol:

And, just when I thought Tracker had turned a corner on the things...

If you look at some of the internal welds on his boat..looks as though a blind drunk guy welded them. I thought MINE was bad but, WHOA dad...those are absolutely terrible!

Some areas were completly burned through.

I didn't really expect much because my boat is 8+ years old...his is a 2 year old boat.

I take care of my boat and it's really sad that the thing (hull) may be toast:(

those welds look like a lazy man did it. he dragged it from one weld to the other weld,plus his beads dont even penetrate the parent metal. beads look like crap also.possibly a little too cool on some settings,but little too hot on a few.

oh well,you get what you pay for in workers i always say!!!:rolleyes:

I just joined this forum... and it is I that this thread is about. At this juncture, the factory is refusing to replce the hull. I am happy to report that they have been diligently working with me towards a resolution. They have been very easy to get a hold of and have been proactive in returning calls and email. As of right now, the boat will be going back to the factory for "evaluation and repair." They say that they can "make the boat whole again," and that "it is an excellent candidate for repair, not replacement." I wish there was more I could do to get them to replace the shell... its junk. The owner of my dealer even said they should replace the hull. They estimate it will be there for 6 weeks.

Well I found my other leak guys!

There's about a 2" crack under my drivers seat between the bunks!

After exhaustive conversations over the phone with the dealer...they want to bring it in to send Tracker Marine pictures. I don't have a GOOD feeling about this since they denied my claim on the keel a few months back:(

The saga(s) continue. I just hope they do the right thing with mine also.

I take the boat down to Cinci on Friday for evaluation.

Hopefully they'll do the right thing. I just want it fixed...that's all.

Glad they took care of you Bert... Good luck Steve

thank you... may not be able to post outcome. often a confidentiality clause is a part of these proceedings. we are hoping for the best.

Latest posts

Back