Tournaments

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score

How many tournaments are ya'll planning to fish this year. So far I have 17 small club tournaments and 5 BFLs. I will also try to fish these small jackpots on a lake (Shawnee for ya'll okies) about 15 to 20 minutes from my house that are every thursday evening.

BJ

BJ, I've heard that the only guy with a bass is usually the winner at those Thursday nights @ Shawnee Twins.

BTW I drove by Wes the other day and the water appears to be on the rise. I wonder if there are any bass left?

Harpo

Fishing 5 BFL's and numerous club tourney's. My favorite one dayers are the fish anywhere tourney's; will be doing two or three of those this year...LA

You should all look at coming to the St.Jude Classic in Mississippi this year. Good tourney (150+ boats), great prizes, awesome cause...LA

I have 12 club,5 or more bass World Sports, 5 superbass and5 open fun ones thats a full season.Ken

Harpo-Not true, Shawnee is on the way back to being a fairly good fishery. I fished one of those tournaments back in June and three limits (3 fish) were weighed it seemed as if everyone at least caught one...except me I have only caught maybe 5 bass out of that lake but I have only fished it probably 10 or 15 times for bass. I kind of learned to fish out of that lake for crappie, catfish, and carp. Hefner is also like that, learned to fish out there for carp. Just the last couple of years have I began fishing these lakes for bass.

LA-is that ST. Jude Hospital for like children? Where can I get more info on it? I dont know if I could come but its worth a shot!!!

Six (6) SC Federation tournaments.

Ten (10) club tournaments.

I might fish one or two others, depending upon circumstances.

Tex

I'm starting out tournament fishing this year. I just fished my first one two days ago. I have one planned on the 28th of this month as well. I'm going to keep fishing until I run out of money for it. Hopefully I can cash a decent check or two to keep going. Josh

10 Club Tournaments, ie. I'm the tournament director, so I have to be there, and 8 team tournaments which I'll fish with a friend in a local Team Trail.

20 Anglers Quest tournaments (LivingstonLake Houston)

6 SE Texas Federation Events

4 NY fed

2 Everstarts

2 BFL's

LCI

Green MTN open

1-2 BASS opens if I have enough vaca left.

And possibly the Northern Bass Supply tourney if Buzz wants to.

That's the PLAN anyway!

Latest posts

Back