Took My Daughter for a Ride Today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Was gonna go out on the boat since she flew down to visit before she starts school next week. Then I thought I might as well make it special so we drove to St Augustine and took a little tour just her and I.

Picture 006sm.jpg

Here's a little of what we saw:

Picture 016sm.jpg

Pretty cool little day trip. Back home and out to eat at Clarks Fish Camp (JAX Landmark) and a dip in the pool.

TOXIC

That is a pretty cool little day trip!! You're a good dad Tox.

Is she wearing sospenders? Well at least she did not have to ride in the Lexus...

BF

Who's boat is that sittin on my CHIT!?:angry: Cool trip Tox,...she sure is a pretty young lady!!:wub:

Great pics Tox, and great way to spend time with her!

She did ride in the LEXUS with the top down and lovin it!!:lol: Had to joke about the SOSpenders..."in the event of a water landing"....Yeah right, like that bird had any float time what-so-ever!! Was going to go gator hunting tonight but the guy that we were going with filled his tag last night. He got an 11 1/2 foot gator. Called me when he got done filleting it out and he had 3 5gal buckets of meat not counting the ribs. He promised me all the gator meat I could eat!! I just luv me some swamp lizzard!!:p Lauren had gator for the first time last night at Clarks and liked it. Florida sure isn't lacking for things to do!!

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back