• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tons of hard baits for sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I have been a "lure collector" (called myself a crankbait fishermen when anyone asked ) for quite some time. I've noticed that I have lures that are several years old, that still look like they just came out of the package, and I have no intention of straying from the "favorites" that stay in my boat.... therefore, they are now all for sale.

Most are almost new (unless noted), but may have extremely mild scuffs from sitting in a tackle box with others for a while. All have had the split ring removed from the line tie, as I use Norman Speed Clips on everything (sorry! - but that's an easy thing to replace).

The prices quoted are close to firm, but I don't mind haggling over price if you really want something, or want to combine groups. Pictures are available of every lure listed - just shoot me a email addy, and I'll get them sent to you as soon as I see the email. If you want them, email me at [email protected]. First one who says "I want them" via EMAIL gets a "sold to pending payment" put by the group. Here is what I have:

Group 1 - Sold to Richard Ehlers - Thanks Richard!

Group 2 - Sold to Eddie Riley - Thanks Eddie!

Group 3 - Sold to Eddie Riley - Thanks Eddie!

Group 4

Dual (Yozuri) 3D Minnows (SP) deeper divers - all except one almost new. One shad has been used quite often, and has hook / teeth marks in it)

$60 shipped

4 Chartruese / Lime Green back

4 Shad

3 Gold / Black back

Group 5 - Sold to John Bowden - Thanks John!

Group 6

Yozuri minnows. - all almost new. These are not marked anywhere for some reason, but I know they are Yozuri's. I used to be sponsored by Yozuri, and that is where these came from. I thought they were called Twitch n' Minnows, but looking on Yozuri's site, these don't look anywhere close to what is on there now. These look more like the small (4" version) of the Crystal Minnows.

$50 shipped

4 Clown

3 Gold / Black back

3 Clear / Olive back

Group 7 - Sold to Greg Meyer pending payment

Rapala Husky Jerks - all almost new

$10 shipped

3 Silver / Green back / Orange belly

Group 8

Matzuo Jerkbaits - never used

$10 shipped

3 different sizes in various shad color schemes

Group 9 - Sold to Dan Devine - Thanks Dan!

Group 10 - Sold to Greg Meyer pending payment

Rattlin Rogues - all almost new

$10 shipped

1 Gold / Black back / Orange belly

1 Trout

1 Clown

Group 11

Rebel Spoonbill Minnow - all almost new

$8 shipped

1 Gold / Black back / White belly

1 Silver / Blue back / Orange belly

Group 12

Dual LB-90SP minnow - deeper diver - minor scratches

$8 shipped

Shad color

All the best,

Glenn

BTW - please note - I also have these for sale over on BBC, so EMAIL me if you are interested in any of these.

All the best,

Glenn

They are at the bottom of the page, under Lures and Fishing Stuff - here is the link:

http://bbcboards.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=180340

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back