Toby Keith Fans Check This Out

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
The company I work for is suppling some light fixtures to Toby Keith for his house just north of Norman. One of them a $25,000 monster, which is the largest production light fixture in the US that will go in his living room. I was asked to deliver the medallion (the part that goes on the ceiling) so the painter could have it painted before the light arrives. I've driven by this house several times but never thought I'd get to see inside. It's awesome to say the least. Anyway I snapped a couple of pictures and I thought I'd share.

Here is the front gate. Dream Walkin' Farms

tobykeithhouse3.jpg

Driving over the bridge of a lake that you could run your boat on.

tobykeithhouse4.jpg

Picture of the house from the road. I couldn't get anything closer because there were too many people around and the house is so big that when you're up close you just see a small part of it.

tobykeithhouse.jpg

tobykeithhouse2.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't get a good picture of the horse statues he has all around and the biggest American flag and OU flag you've ever seen. What's really great about Toby is knowing how far in life he has come. He grew up in a little 3 bedroom house in Moore OK, played highschool football, and grew up like anybody else. He loves his country and I think truely appreciates everything that has come his way. I asked one of the carpenters working on the house if they ever see him, he said "yeah, he comes around and talks to us but right now he's over in Iraq playing for the troops."

Harpo

Saw him last night on the country music awards. He was entertaining the troops and was piped in to the broadcast via satelite.

Wolf

I was wondering about that...I didn't watch the CMA's but figured he'd be there. I wondered if the carpenter knew what he was talking about.

I was hopeing to meet him. I was going to say, "Hey! Aren't you George Strait?

Harpo

Cool. I wonder if he mows his own lawn? :rolleyes:

Whoops, brainfart. I forgot...Cletus T. does his yard work, lol.

not bad for a football player...harpo you did good...............

and he just keeps on making great music, too. Very, very cool, Harpo!

TJ

I like his whole, "I love my country and support my troops and I don't care WHAT you think about me" attitude!

His Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue song is a perfect example. He would NOT perform it any other way than it was written. Not even for the CMA's.

Both he and Daryl Worley keep going over and performing for the troops. They could be on tour making millions, but they're over there doing the right thing. Too bad the Dixie b!+ches can't figure that one out.

Back