To Those in the Boating / Fishing Business:

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
We are now only 4 months away from the NTOWS Rally!

If you would like to help out, we would very much appreciate donations of items we can use for awards, door prizes and give-aways. It doesn't have to be anything big - we're all "simple folk"! In return, I promise to get your name out every chance I can!

Please e-mail, call or write to let me know if you can help!

Thanks!

Scott Matheis

303 Village Drive

Glen Carbon, Illinois 62034

Home: 618-288-5041

Cell: 314-540-2909

[email protected]

Scott,

What are the dates again?

I will dontate an All Star Titanium rod to be raffled off with the proceeds going to the kids group you are involved with.

Contact me again about a month before and I will ship you one. I am also looking at some samples of Sundog Sunglasses. I might be their US Sales Rep, so there may be something there for you guys too. I wont be able to make the rally, but I would love to help!

Mini

Scott, I'm not sure if I can make the rally as of yet, I will be donate 2 St.Croix Avid rods to the rally, you go to the St. Croix web site under Rich's link page from this site and pick out 2 rods and I will make sure that you get them.. You can pick out either baitcasting rods or spinning rods and I'll purchase them and get them sent out to you..

Buzz

You two are something else! Thank you!

Mini, the dates are April 12th and 13th.

Buzz, if you insist on two, do one spinning and one casting. Probably 6'6" mediums would fit most needs.

I'd rather that you both just came.....

me!

Scott, I'm not "in the business", just a weekender, and won't be making the rally due to a much overdue Vegas trip with my wife around that time, however, I'd love to help out, if you could use a $100 BPS giftcard or gift cert.,for a door prize or whatever,let me know how to get it to you and REMIND me after the first of the year! LOL REMIND me......... REMIND me...... !!! lemme know, egMike

I'm sitting here not knowing what to say..... I made this request looking for people who have "stuff" sitting on the shelves that they could give away and use as a write-off..... And I get such generous offers from those who aren't even in the business.....

I don't know what to say but "Thanks and God Bless!"

me!

I'll donate a custom, matted and signed "Scales and Tales" panel for raffle too...bring cash bigdogs....i'll be really bummed if it sells for $30bux!!..LOL!!! Don't forget,..it's for the kids!!!!

Mac

Scott,...I'll mail it to you when it gets closer to the date!

Don't worry Scott, whether I'm there or not, I'll supply some goodies!!!

Abu's are GREAT reels! I've got 3 of the Royal Express versions. The winners will love them!

Any chance that you could get down here to present them yourself? Bring the boat! Maybe even bring Pierre? Eh!

Thanks to you, Mac, those kids are going to be very welll equipt next year!

me!

Scott,

I'll have some "goodies" too.... And, as far as I know I now am able to say "definitely" will be there. I got the WAT (that's the "other fish"... Walleye Anglers Trail)tourney schedule a few weeks ago... The April dates are 5 & 6 so I'm safe... good to go...

Latest posts

Back