TNT Series for TRACKER Owners cancelled...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Pepper

Reaction score
Due to the increasing cancellations citing economic reasons, the OPEN scheduled for October 18th, as well as the 2009 trail are cancelled.

Thank you to all of you who showed support for this trail.

We are all feeling the effects of the current economy in one way or another. This was a tough decision, but a deciion that needed to be made.

Joe :(

There is a quote that I do not fully remember... But, it has to do with recognizing not just those who "win", but also all of those who try... I congratulate you for trying.

My walleye club is delaying the effort to start a local circuit for all of the same reasons.

I'm sorry Joe.. It seems that you gave it your best and then some! You had no way of predicting the economy... Good luck with whatever else you plan or want to do..

Uncle Billy

Thanks for your efforts, we were really looking foward to this and a bunch of us in our club was fishing this trail instread of the BFL. Lets hope things change and it can go as planned at a later date. The entries were so cheap already then lowered? I hope those who couldnt afford it can bounce back.

Mike Gershberg

Bass Pro Shops "Pro Staff"

Royal Palm Bassmasters-President

I lowered the entry fees and membership after I had several people back out, then continued to have people cancel so I felt it was just not the right time for it.

I'll be watching the economy closely after the elections and make a decision after New Years as to what direction to take.

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. I have not killed the idea, just put it on hold while people regroup.

Thanks, Joe

Truely disappointing, I was really looking forward to fishing the trail.

Joe, thanks for you efforts and I hope the trail can be put back on track soon.

Joe,

We decided after cancelling our plans for a tournament series to hold one event to test the waters and to show our expertise and program. You might want to consider doing the same or similar... we are holding an "open"... with a charitable benficiary...

Latest posts

Back