TNT Series Update

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Pepper

Reaction score
I wanted to make it clear that while "TNT Series" stands for "Tracker/Nitro Tournament", that the trail welcomes Tracker Product owners, such as Procraft for example. If your boat falls under Tracker Marine Group, it qualifies.

I had an email from someone tonight asking, so I thought I would clear up any confusion.

Thanks to everyone for the support and interest in the 2009 trail!

Dang! I thought it stood for "Trackers Nitros Tritons". I was all set and ready to sign up too. Oh well.:( Anyone know where I can buy a used Tracker (Can't afford anything new right now... just bought a house) so I can compete now? I'd sure hate for these TNT bumper stickers I just put on my truck to go to waste. :p

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just joking with ya, in case you didn't know. I wish you and all the participants the best of luck on the trail. More importantly, I hope you all stay safe and have fun.

All the best,

Glenn

New website is under construction, but, you can visit the construction page for general info and updates until the real website is up and running.

www.FLTNTSeries.com

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back