Think Those Expensive Goldfish of mine are Happy?

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~l
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
I'll bet they are cussing me up one side and down the other!! The Koi pond is about 3 1/2 feet deep (I know, I dug it myself) so they are not frozen yet (at least not solid!!LOL). The pump is still pushing water under that ice umbrella. I'm afraid if I turn it off it will freeze. Hang on till spring guys!!LOL

TOXIC
IMG0025.jpg

Nice looking pond Tox , I would recommend drilling a hole and dropping a line! LOL!

Tox,

It is really cold here in Hawaii too. it is down to the low 60's here this morning.

Carlos

Need more Kona?

Hey Tox, maybe you ought to mix in one of those submersable heaters for goldfish ponds. Just an idea.

Harpo

Well,

Just let me know you all and I may be able to hook you up!!!!

Harpo, good idea. It might not need to be an big heater either.

Carlos

Well, my boat is ice-locked in the boat house till a thaw comes along. I managed to lowe the boat and lift through the ice, but it was about an inch thick so I didn't try to break it out.

Now it is just a waiting game........ Is it spring yet??

david....
Frozen.JPG

Good thing you have a tin boat!! LOL! While he is in there have him dig out the channel a little bit!! After this cold snap, I imagine your whole cove is frozen.

TOXIC

David, I just noticed your almost identical picture of your boathouse in your 'Library', except it looks a little nicer without all the snow and ice..LOL...Mike L.

There are only so many places to stand to take its picture. I would much rather have pics of fish in the library, but I think that is a long time off now unless I pick one up at the grocery store.

david....

Latest posts

Back