Thier not stripers, but ...

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/mstr
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
We'll for all those up north with cabin fever, this should hold you for a day or so. Here are 2 spotted bass I caught on Sunday. I was downlining shinners in 25-30 feet of water for stripers (not Strippers) and these two got hungry. Did catch one more and lost 1 on artificials. The first one came on a firetiger shad rap in 2-3 feet of water (water temp was 50 degrees) and the one I lost was also shallow (both off points) and hit a bubblegum texas rigged worm. The last one hit mine, got loose and then hit my partners' crankbait 2 seconds later. The two in the photo 1 was 14 3/4 inches the other was 13 3/4 inches.
2_bass_jan_27th.jpg

Trepman, use the "My Library" feature to upload the pics to the web site server, then we'll be able to see them.

Gonna rub it in are ya? It was almost 60 when I left NYC on Friday, touched down in VT and there was snow and 28 degrees. AHHHHH! OK Trep, maybe you ain't as ignant as yuz look fur headin' south! 2 more months, just 2 more months!

Trepman, I was just suggesting a way to overcome your broken link, since geocities doesn't service external requests.

I'm not after your family pictures. :)

So that's the problem, "geocities doesn't service external requests", thanks Bud! I wondered why that happened. I'll post my fishing pictures in your library funtion too! Hey you get the Nitro out lately so Jeanne could get some of those stripers?

Latest posts

Back