Their "Perfect Sponsor"---Humorous

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Here's a good way to pass some idle time...think of anybody you want (either alive or dead) and include an idea for their "Perfect Sponsor"...this could get funny!!!

Dick Trickle (Fmr NASCAR Driver) sponsored by: "Depends"

ZZ TOP (Rock Band) sponsored by: Norelco

Abraham Lincoln sponsored by: Ticket Master & Remington

Richard Nixon sponsored by "Memorex and Watergate Hotels"

Dr. Atkins(the Atkins diet,..100% protein) Mr.PETA!! LOL

Jabba the Hut,...sponsored by Nike Running Shoes

you get the idea,......bring'em on!!!

Ken and Mac---Corona

Dan Quayle---Webster's Dictionary and Idaho PotatoEs

Trent Lott----United Negro College Fund

Toxic---Beano

Neeley,

Extra strength Off insect repellent.

Touche.....

TOXIC

Better yet....Deep Woods Off!!

Better Yet...Tucks medicated wipes.

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA

Good one Tox...

Michael Jackson---KinderCare

Mike Tyson---Hungry Man Dinners

No Tox, I'm sponsored by Trojan and Wonder Bra, wait until you see MY boat wrap on the circuit!!!!

Ken Neeley - every Wedding Chapel in Vegas!

Rob - The Rainbow Coalition!

Mac - Crayola!

Rob's guide survice for hunting those rascally PETA critters.

Gee do you think Hooters would work for me? lol I was actually sponsored by our local Hooters but dropped them when I went with BPS. Didnt want to jeapordize any "moral" values. Actually got sick of striking up relationships with an ever changing management. They sponsored me for 3 years and had close to 20 different managers in that time.

Mac should definately be sporting a Sharpie Ranger in the FLW's next year. See Mac? I am always thinking.....

Mini

I thought about "Sharpie" too, but now I'd rather have "Berol Designer Markers"...LOL...

BTW Mini,..I got a call from your boss y'day,..he's sick, but but he was still P-O'd that I didn't invite him to my party last saturday....he said..."I see how you are,...once the rods stop comin',,...so does the invitations and the artwork for my walls!!!!"..hahahah The guy just LOVES to

fire me up....he's one of a kind!!!! LOL

Ken or anyone else - What in the world is "Goebel"??

Trep-

It's that "fine French beer"

(now say jo-bell in your best French accent)

LOL

It used to be all we could afford in college!

az

Tony Soprano-Trojans

"Ralphie"- Excedrin

Tony Soprano's wife (Carmella?)- Midol

Jimmy Houston- that "as seen on tv" vacuum cleaner powered hair cutter thing

We use to get a case of "Buck Horn" for less than $10.00!!

Talk about NASTY!!!!...ahahah...at our Frat's lodge we had a pop machine that would dispense "BuckHorn's" for .50ea!!

That was a bargain!!!

Actually, we had to have a bit more money to afford Goebel's...when we were broke (most of the time) we could only afford Knickerbocker Natural...as I recall it was $1.63 for a 6-pack...yuuuuuuck!

Funny how you can remember prices like that...

2 medium cheese pizzas from Little Cesaers, $5.10

az

Oh Man,

I remember a fishing trip to Lake Pomme de Terre (Scott outta know this lake), where the only brew we could get was Buckhorn Beer...and if I remember correctly, it was 3:2 beer. You couldn't drink it fast enough to get a buzz on!! Ok you Frenchmen, translate the name of that lake for me....Lake of the dirty cheerleader? Lake of the flowered land?? My French is just a little rusty, all I can remember is nylons and chocolate.

TOXIC

Milwaukee's best.....the beast! An instant hangover in a can!

Slash (Fmr guitar player for GNR) ..sponsored by "Nair"..

Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder,....."Team Rayban" LOL

The Grinch......"Toys R Us"

Martha Stewart....."NYSE and Folsom State Pen...."It's a goood thing!" LOL

No Mac, Martha Stewart is writing a new book, "Three Squares a Cot and a Pot".

Scott- The United Nations and One Hour Photo.

TOXIC

Don King,........."Just for Men Hair color and the Jet Propulsion Lab!"...ahahahaaha

The Rolling Stone's......Geritol and Ruby Tuesday's

Aerosmith................The Betty Ford Clinic

Calista Flockhart........Hooter's!!..LOL (sorry Mini)

Rob and Tox (ROTOX) .....any tin boat mfr! LOL

Trep.......weight watchers

Scott......GOP/Republicans

LOL

Oh man Rob, you don't know the pain and embarassment I am going to have to endure. Part of my State Team duties are to man the booths at boat shows for my NITRO/Tracker sponsor. I also have to pull boats to the shows for them.....TIN BOATS.......AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, the pain, make it stop!!!

TOXIC

Down here in KY it was Keystone Lite and Pabst Blue Ribbon:

Poison - Aqu Net

Bill Dance - who ever the person is that lets him fish that damn private lake that only has 4lb fish in it

Roland and DeLiar,....ahahhahaha.....but Tox,..(hey,..that sounds alot like buttocks)...ahaha...every weight on that "signature Roland Martin scale" would be 5lbs!! SON!!!

Toxic,

Imagine how the boats must feel being in your exhaust for so long! The punishment would melt glass boats!

Rich D

Mac -OK now I get it from Ken!!

Hey I got you all beat on cheap beer! In college every week before finals my Frat brothers would each buy a case of beer. We'd stack them up in the living room and we could NOT have any till our finals were over. IT was our way of incenting us to study and get thru the tests. Well my roomie by 2nd year was a rich kid so his was Guiness (I know they don't come in cases so he just bought a BUNCH!!) I was broke, mom-dad paid tuition and housing, I paid for my car, motorcycle, food, frateraty... So I hit the local food store and low and behold they had BEER! I mean, it said on it - no kidding - BEER, generic beer in the white can with black writing and it as $0.99 a 6-pack. SO out the door a case was less then $4.00 because Indiana had no tax on food or drink!!! MAN it was BAD but after a 6 pack I couldn't tell!!!

Oh and...

Rob - Ranger - LOL

Rob - Mensa!!!!

Anyone ever drink "near beer"?? That stuff was nasty!

Evil Kenevil - Johnson & Johnson

Homer Simpson - Duff Beer

Donnie

Trep-

the old generic "Beer" was actually brewed by Falstaff in my hometown of Fort Wayne, IN!!!

yuuuuuck!

az

You guys want nasty beer, come to NY and get some Genesee! That stuff would gag a maggot, and coincidentally serves as an excellent chrome polish! LOL

I remember that generic "BEER" too,...bought a 6pak of it once for a college buddy for his xmas present one year when were at school together,....i put a white bow on it and wrote "BOW" on it with a black pen....we even had generic "Mac and Cheese" in our cupboards!!... 25cents a box!!! LOL poverty ruled!!!!

I too remember the "mac and cheese" Mac!!

Andy, AH HAAA so that's where it came from!!! Since I was at Purdue in LetsLaughatit, IN it makes sense!!

Guys, nothing compares to Mickey's big mouth.

Rich D

That is not a real town is it? Only in IN, and Purdue! LOL

Mac - GOOD ONE!! ZINGGGGGGGGGGGG

No rob, the town is West Lafayette, IN. Just a local joke! BUT there realy IS a Santa Claus, IN virginia!

Trep,

You mean Santa Claus lives "IN virginia"? LOL

How about STORZ beer. Schlitz beer and good ole PBR. Remember Red White and Blue beer?

TOXIC

Pabst blue ribbon! Or how about Piels, was that how it was spelled? Don't think they even make it any more do they?

OK one of my actual favorite cheap beers is from the east coast - Shaffers!! My dad drank it in the army, and I actualy like it when I'm not drinking good beer!!!

Tox there should have been a - inbetween IN - Virginia!!!

In college I drank Black Label, Utica Club, anything that was cheap and gave us a buzz.

Another one for the Dimestore Fishermen-- Jolt Cola, No-Doz, and Folger's coffee

Takin' a chance here, but..... Monica Lewinski- SHOUT stain remover

egMike -Oh yea baby, Jolt Cola - I HATE coffee and could not STAND cigarettes so I LIVED on JOLT in School!!!

Trent Lott - NAACP!!! Couldn't resist!

egMike - In place of Jolt i've had to use Mountain Dew, I like the new Red Mountain Dew too!

Oh and for Sponsors: ME and Golds GYM!!!

TOX -

It's been 35 years since I was in high school..... And I flunked French..... But, if my old mind remembers correctly..... Pomme de Terre means "apple of the earth".

I understand they have some pretty good musky fishing down there. Although, even though it's only about 4 hours from St. Louis, I've never been there. Maybe this summer.....

me!

Sponsored by Miracle Gro!

Toxic sponsored by OPEC! Speaking of alternative fuels....Mac, how did the Chrysler purchase go the other day???? LOL I was asking myself why would YOU be in a meeting of that magnitude? LOL It would be the best purchase GM ever made if they did! LOL

The Dodge truck would be better with a GM motor/tranny!!!

Bob G.

I like the Cummins Engine that Dodge uses lots of power and SPEED

....Rather be Cummin' than Strokin'

Donnie

Yeah, Scott, the "Miracle Grow" has been the best one yet.

However, I figured that you'd be more of a "Peach Schnapps" kind of guy!

(Hey, as an aside, since you're "addicted to classical music", do you keep your radio tuned to KFUO-FM?)

Don't drink..... Haven't for 22+ years..... But when I did..... Which I did a little too often and a little too much..... It was generally rum & coke or Amaretto on the rocks. Never did like peach schnapps; peppermint was good.

Almost nuthin' but 99.1! (Do a bit of Classic Rock as well!) Wake up to it in the morning and listen to it in the car! World's Best Radio Station!

I have often called Tom Sudholt (sp?) to ask what he was playing (before it was listed on the web) or to ask his opinion of which recording to purchase of a particular piece; I found that his taste in music is very similar to mine. If you ever run into him, tell him I said "Thanks for all the help over the years!" Also used to regularly go to the "From the Garden Live" concerts.

LOL! "Chia Pet!" LOL!!

Drummond Bros. beer! Still under $1.75 a six pack!! Was in the liquor store the other night and they still have it stacked in the corner. I think it is the same stockpile that they had 15 years ago!!!

Tim

Remember Billy Beer???....Geeeez!! Talk about an embarrasment to a President,..'ol Billy Carter and Roger Clinton would've made a good team aye,..sponsored by: "The Mug-n-8-ball, Billiards and Lounge!"..LOL

LOL Mac!

Billy Beer, oh man, I remember it, even tried it..........once!

One just came to me....this could go on forever Mac, good idea. Here is a political one.....

Teddy Kennedy - SOSpenders....Hahahaha, I crack me up sometimes.

TOXIC

Mark Hoffman and "MO-Hawg Pork Frogs"..

Toxic...."Fruit of the Loom and Ace Drywall"....

Here's mine: Hillary Rodham Clinton - "POWERBait"!

(Mac - We're frugal Germans and we don't waste anything - even ink! Only one "F" and one "N" in Hofman). LOL!!

(Scott - I dumbed out. I knew you didn't drink, but was thinking of your peach PFD. My apologies.)

Good one MO!!!

How Bout Al Gore and "The Internet!"...

Emeril Lagasse and "BANG!"...ahhahh

MO -

No apology ever needed! Gives me a chance to brag on myself!

me!

Julia Child and "Band Aids"

Winona Ryder and .... D'OH!... brain cramp.... had a good one too...

That Ted Kennedy one above was hilarious, Tox!

This has got to rank as one of the funniest sets of threads ever on this board!

Thanks for starting it, Mac!

Having just read his response to the "Anti-fouling paint" question and remembering many of his other posts.....

Rich Stern - Sponsored by Funk & Wagnell's!

Woo Daves...."Wooosabi Sushi and Bait Emporium!".....

The Taliban....."Starlight Night Vision Scopes"

Manuel Noriega,...."Clearasil"

Iraqi Republican Guard....."C4 Cruise Missles Inc. a Division of DuPont"

Saddam Hussein......"DeCon"

Tammy Fae Baker - Mabeline eye liner.

JFK Jr. - Cessna

Mac - JIF peanut butter (Because choosey hunters choose JIF).

TOXIC (I got #100 woohoo)

John Foster and myself..........

Sponsored by Arnold Schwartzenneger, Danny DeVito and the movie "Twins"!
twins(1).jpg

Geez,..and all this time I thought you were laughing with me,....not at me!!! LOL......

Latest posts

Back