The Rodenator

• Thread starter Mike Grandick [URL]http://www.rodenator.com/[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man! me too.

I got a serious muskrat problem at my pond. Only one year was I able to keep them at bay (with other than the .22). was when a old, crazy! friend made a black powder concussion device (I wont call it a bomb).. never saw another all summer.

this is the same principle I am sure the concussion effect works. Thanks for this link

MAN that is too COOL!!! I wish I had that in my old house, the rodents made a HUGE tunnel system in my yard!

I'm gonna have to find plans and build something.. cant do the $2000 price tag

OMG!!! I gotta have one of those!!!! Especially when the MVM is in town...I'll hide their alarm clocks and use THAT mofo to wake CIII up!! (Toxic already has one....it's called his ARSS!):blink::wacko:

If that guy would get a list from the national proctology center, he could make a killing selling those to the doctors for relieving their stress at home! :D:lol::D

Who do you think it was patterned after!!:lol::lol: I'm waiting for the royalties. Don't mess with me, I'm sitting in the airport in KC after a week of eating enough BBQ to kill a normal human!!:p

TOXIC

That's a pretty remarkable invention. Would like to have seen some of the video that I'm sure he has, of when they were 'testing' that baby. I bet there were some of the explosions, that would really ROCK!

With a 'Toxicnator' - is it the explosion or the 'fumes' that get em!!! ;););)

Tex

Latest posts

Back