The Mini-Me Spinnerbaits are in!

• Thread starter Tony Payne [URL]http://www.backwatersonline.com/ca
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Payne

Reaction score
The Mini Me Spinnerbaits are in!

http://www.backwatersonline.com/category.cfm?Category=966
c20_spotcducer_dwl_lg.jpg

...yeah,..but the skirt looks better on the bait!!

BWWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Well, with all due respect Me!, you're not a "Mini"!

(oohhh, the double entendre's are limitless here!)

I know we never conversed Mac, but you, Neeley and a few others just crack me up.

I am ROFL!!!!!!

We'll just have to compare legs some day, Mr. McElroy!

And, I can assure you, Simmy, that neither Mini nor I want to be each other! (Although I do envy his fishing talents!)

I am currently in litigation with the manufacturer of this bait to have my name removed from being anywhere near "me". On the advice of my lawyer, the invincible Johnny Cochran (yea he needs the money), I have been slammed with a GAG order and have to stay mute on the subject. But I can laugh about the skirt joke, now thats funny right there!....lol

Mini

Mini - where you at these days?

I saw the Shimano tour in the FLW mag yesterday. Looks like you will be spending a night or two in Texas this year.

Tex

I read the posts all the time I chuckle often, but MAC's comment takes the cake.....The award for the best timing and reply goes to MAC!!

Pierre

Tex, I am home in Michigan. I left the Shimano tour for many reasons. Most I cannot divulge here out of respect for the tour. If you want to email me I will be happy to discuss it.

Mini

Mini,

I'll respect that you have made a responsible decision. Just thought you were still caravaning around the country. Best wishes for your next adventure.

Tex

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you, Mini.

You know something better is just around the corner!

However..... If you're unemployed..... You need the money more than Cochran..... Try JR's law firm - Dewey, Cheatem & Howe!

I hadn't realized how old he was..... Not that 67 is at all old..... It's just that I had thought he was closer to my age.....

No matter what you may have thought of his tactics or clients, he sure was one heck of an Attorney. If I were in a tough spot, I'd sure want him on my side.....

I hear OJ's on his way to refund your money right now, Harpo!

Ps-s-s-st.....

Do Not invite OJ to dinner.....

However, if you get carried away by his celebrity status.....

And you do invite him to dinner.....

DO NOT ask him to carve the roast.....

Maybe Jackie Chiles is still in practice. He was a better lawyer anyway. Free coffee for life...now that's a deal.

Harpo

Latest posts

Back