The Insanity Has Begun

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGCBAG

Reaction score
First off... I am not an ice fisherman. I do however love this time of year when we get the first truly cold week of the year because the hard core ice fishermen start going crazy looking for fishable ice anywhere they can find it.If you want to see the insanity first hand I highly recommend checking out lake-link Wisconsin. There is a new post every couple of minutes or so. I've never seen anything like this anywhere else in the country. I checked the fishing reports in the other states on lake-link and Wisconsin is the only state with this much activity.This has been going on for about 5 days or so around the clock. I'm seriously considering taking up ice fishing to see what the big deal is. They can't be starved for fishing because there has been open water in most of the state up until a week ago.:wacko:

Ice fishing is a awesome sport. I catch alot of fish mainly perch, lake trout and an occasional landlock salmon. But is a great way to have some fun with your friends. No ice up here in northern ny yet though. Usualy mid feb. Give it a shot big bass, I think you will enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back