The Greatness that is Lake Fork

• Thread starter Kraig Clement [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kraig Clement

Reaction score
Man... another great day at Fork! All you guys planning on coming down in April make sure you bring your HEAVY line. I cant wait!!!! we are going to have a great time... The lake is the best I have seen ! I caught this nice 6.2 yesterday along with 4.5 and 5.8 and lost 2 bigger ones... I had one break 20 lb big game...WOW what a fish!
kraigbass5.jpg

Hey Kraig,

Nice fish, was it over the slot? You gonna share that spot? :) Loking at the stump in the background, I would guess Little Caney ??? lol

Lookin forward to April....tight lines

I just gotta get me a new job back in the mother land, and take the 'Transplant' off my handle! Now if I can just find something out in East Texas that pay's anything . . . .

Tex

Good fish Kraig, no wonder I couldn't get you at work yesterday!

What did she come on, JIG? KENNY

caught it on a bomber flat A (orange crawfish)diverm crank bait fished sloooooooow off of the bottom

Kraig;

Thanks alot, still almost a month to go and your there catching all the fish. At least your leaving the big ones for me. The picture would be alot better if we could see more of the fish and less of you. I'll see you on the 5th or 6th of April if you can make that weekend too.

bob

nice one Kraig. look forward to hooking up with some of those and meeting everyone.

jd

Good fish, Kraig! Are you fishing this weekend?

I'm pre-fishing Bob Sandlin on Saturday (for the Media T on the 29th). No plans for Sunday...thought a day on Fork might be in order.

nice but I am very jelous :p , warming up into the 50's saturday but going to the bps clasic, water is up bad here anyway from all the rain and snow melting off

Latest posts

Back