The Bite is On @ Anna!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Hunt

Reaction score
Just got back this afternoon.

The fish are definitely biting at Anna. Arrived in the rain Friday night about 8:15 - didn't even unload the car or anything - went straight to the water and started casting - they hit just about all my 6" lizards. Almost a hit on every cast. Same thing Saturday am, afternoon, and evening, and again on Sunday am. All this when I only had a few minutes between washings of the dock. The only lizard they wouldn't hit was the cotton candy one. I've never had a hit on it. Even my middle child and his friend caught bass yesterday. I caught a 17 incher (probably one of my longest) that put up a great fight. Then caught another 15 incher on a Codell lure that he tried to inhale. That guy had another hook in his gut that someone had cut free, so that tells you that he was still feeding and alive with a hook in his throat- very impressive and good to see. We had to turn one loose that way after he was gut hooked.

Sorry no pictures as the camera was always far away whenever fish were caught.

Hope everybody else had a great weekend!

david....

David...SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!LOL!! They are on, but there could also have been a school in your cove. I talked to another guide on Friday and he had it tough (Wayne Olsen). We did good though.

TOXIC

David!! You let the cat out of the bag :) Soudsn liek you had a good day.

When are you going to come play on the River? You need to drag Tox with you. Maybe that will break the River luck Tox has. Always seems that soemthing comes up and he can not play :)

Carlos

Latest posts

Back