The basses are awake down here!

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
Well the Potomac River bass are being kind to me this year. I have to admint I am having the best year of fishing in my new found sport!

First pic is one of my friend who was with me yesterday.
MikesBayBass.jpg

The second one is of me and my bass!

CarlosBass.JPG

Great day out, just went out and cleaned out the boat from the past few days fishing mess prior to the storm hitting us!!!

Carlos

Before anybody says it,,,,no it's not becausu you are now fishing out of a Ranger !!!!!!:p

Nice fish Carlos.

What's with the snowmobile suits???:blink:

Nice bassus, btw.

HAHA Steve!! You are too funny man!! HAHAAh Did not even think of that one!!!!

Ken, it was rainy and freaking cold here. I was in Gore 4 all the way man!!!!!

WW, thanks!!!!

What did you do stop by the store and pick them up. I think the two pictures are of the same bass! LOL I think I see Lake Anna in the background and not the Potomack. Ha ha

The publication is now out and we will finish delivering it to the local businesses and stores so I am going to get some free time week after next. I am ready! I'll play in your backyard if you will come and play in my backyard.

Spawn is over in the first canal, fry are on the beds in second cooling lagoon and they are spawing on the third. So the hot side is "cooling" down. Cold side is picing up as you can see from the pics that Toxic posted. Was talking to Wayne Olsen (another guide on the lake) and he and his customers picked up a few nice ones in mid-lake. I even saw the pictures. Wayne is taking me out next week to teach me how to fish for crappie on this lake and where they are. Should be fun. Got a striper trip coming up too!

Weather has been pretty good except for the rain. Martie and I took the new Pontoon boat out on Tuesday and went swimming. Water temp was 74 degrees on the hot side. Not too bad. New Pontoon is great as it has two La-Z-Boy chairs in the bow. A real luxury boat. Put a Yamaha 150 4-stroke on it and I have to look at the tach to see if it running since it is so quiet.

Let's plan on that family picnic sometime this summer and bring the wives, kids and significant others down for the day. Kids can fish from the docks, swim and we can take them out on the pontoon for some tubing and skiing.

Keep them bassuses coming! :cool:

Bill

PS. Bill Barham - Get yourself better so you can join the Anna crowd!!!!:p

Yes they are the same fish,:lol: CArlos Is a whiz with the computer..ha ha ha..... Great catch..Rangers rule....JR

Bill in VA... Thanks for the well wishes. A summer picnic type thing sounds like it would be a blast. If I can't do much even by then I'll pontoon boat it!:) Nancy says she'd be game for it too.

Carlos, great fishes man. Too cold and nasty out there for me though..

Bill

Latest posts

Back