That's a wrap folks!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
I'm stoked now!! Got the call this afternoon that I've been waiting for,...FINALLY!! It's NOW official,...The S&T wrapped boat will make it's debut at the FLW at Beaver Lk!! SWEEEEEEET!!!! Ranger and AP finalized the deal today and we're ready to rock!! More news to follow as soon as the ink's dry, but the order's for the diecast replica's will be placed tomorrow and they'll be available to the general public in time for the FLW Championship and the BMC... (July/August time frame) They'll also be available for purchase on-line and at retail locations carrying S&T merchandise. I'll probably be working the Fun Zones at Beaver, KY, NY and the FLW Championship, and the BMC...among other places that are not quite finalized yet.....more to follow there as well. I'll be at the ICAST show in Vegas in July too,..but I just found that out today too!! LOL This is going to be a GREAT year!! Keep an eye on my website for more announcements and pix's after each event...More to follow later,...but finally after several months of hard work and the behind the scenes efforts of several people in and around the industry,....we're finally starting to "GITER-DOOONE!!!"..I'll keep ya posted,...I think I'm going to take the night off and pop a brewski and watch some OLN!!...LOL

Life is good,...

Mac

I seem to be saying things more then once...HAHAHAH Seems I am having connection problems on my dial up here......

Enjoy the ride Mac, glad the hard work is starting to pay off.

Buzz

Fantastic news Mac!

The future is looking good for you.

You gonna be in Charolette for the Junior Bassmaster World Championship? If so, we'll have to hook up.

So... I think I have this straight... Ranger is building you a 621 and they are gonna put Jiggy on the sides... Way Cool...

Congrats Mac!

Way to go!

And when the diecast replicas become available, I'm gonna be ordering one, or two, or.....! Good for you Mac, egMike

SAV VY !! very , very sav vy !

Mac I already put my order in weeks ago and have recieved to e-mail confirmations . I want to be one of the people to get it fastfirst .

Also I love my S&T hat I ordered from your site ! the fit is great and the quality very good as well.

Why am I always the last to know......LOL!! Good job, I know you have worked hard for this. Let's hope it is just the first in a long line of good things.

TOXIC

MAC, Way Cool!! Congratulations,

I would like to buy a Rosie sticker and put her on my boat's windshield but I noticed there aren't any stickers for sale on the S&T site?

CAss :)

Congratulations, Biggest of All Dogs!!

(Tell them you've got to bring the boat to the NTOWS Rally, too!)

Ok I think we need a group buy on the die-cast boats even if they are Rangers!!LOL....Keep up the good work!!

Donnie

You DA MAN MAC! Congrats...Great work that is seen EVERYWHERE nowadays!:)

TEE

ALRIGHT MAC!!!! Kathy and I are very happy for you. We know you've worked very long and VERY hard for this. When's the celebration!?! Congrats BIG DOG!

Craig

You get up this way this year and want to spend a day on the St. Lawrence River, give me a holler Mac.

You get up this way this year and want to spend a day on the St. Lawrence River, give me a holler Mac.

Sweet. Will it make it to the open on Champlain??? I'm only a press boat again this time Mackelroy so we can fish whenever I dump off my "cargo" each morning.

That's whicked cool!!! Is it the same design / color scheme as the proposed picture you posted a few months ago?

Yes it is Marke...The S&T lettering will be in red though,..so it stands out!!

How many do we have to order for AP to give us a discount? There are a lot of folks here (me included that would buy one, the die-cast of course!!

TOXIC

I have no idea Tox,...it'll be a few mos. before they're even available.....they want them here in time for the FLW Championship and the BMC, and they're in July/Aug....so I'll get with AP and set something up after they're "in the house!"..LOL I think all 3 scales will be available too,..1/24th,..1/43rd and 1/64th. They are very COOL decorations for any fishermen's desk or family room!!! I absolutely CANNOT wait to get a 1/24th of my boat...when that bad boy shows up at my house,..I'm going to crack the Jack with Mini and we're going to "party like it's my burfday!"....

Latest posts

Back