Thanks to Mr. Bill

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenneth Brown

Reaction score
I'ld like to take this opportunity to thank Bill in Va. for attending our little get together at HIS lake house.

We extended an invitation to ourselves to go fish the Hot Side again!!!

Bill was nice enough to join us...

A good time was had by all who attended Tox, "C", Jaws, Gunny and myself...

We will be sure to invite Mr. Bill the next time we plan to fish at his place!!!

KB

We were planning the 3rd annual Mr. Bill Memorial party... But he showed up!!!!!!

Sorry I missed it too. Last minute change in work plans. Had to work until 3AM

Good Morning... I think everybody caught plenty of fish

I guess Bill and I caught around 20 or so.

Bill will post pics soon... He's a single man this weekend.. Probably slept late, walking around the house in his underwear, scratching himself!!!!

I'll second the thanks since he is my bestest friend (for the next 2 weeks anyway). I probably caught 15-20 fish, many smaller but as usual my best fish came when KB and Bill rolled up on me in a cove. Dropshotted in 20+ feet of water most of the day but threw a senko on the rip-rap rocks also. Bigger fish came off the senko. Caught a couple nice ones on a Yamamoto skirted grub on a 1/4 oz. football head jig. Threw a Jig and Pig and got no takers.

Great weather + Great Company + Cooperative Fish = One heck of a good day.

Thanks Bill,

TOXIC

Ill third the Thanks,

What a great day, the weather the fishing 19 total with 4 over 12 inch.

Bill it was good to see you again, thank you very much. If you need anything from down Williamsburg way give me a Holla.

Tox, Gunny, KB, It was good to see you. Im looking forward to doing it again.

KB Ill give you a heads up when I hit the small water down here.

Jaws

Was a great times guys, and again, thansk Bill for the hookup!! Was fun, and the weather was not that painful either! I had a good day with a Excalibur crank and also a Jacks worm on the lead head. Was fun and good to see you all!!! I am jsut glad I was able to fix the fuel leak!!!!

I forgot to put your name on my list Carlos, It was good to see you.

Jaws

HAHA You are a funny guy Bill!!

No problem Jaws, was good to see you too! Good looking boat you have there.

Thanks Carlos,

It will get the job done. Ill get way more use out of this one. I cant believe the ride of this tin boat compared to one I had a few years ago. I actually like this boat it better than my NX750. The only thing I missed was the speed.

Jaws

Do you have to be a member here to attend the MR Bill Memorial, I mean invatational events?

You guys got me doing it now. I met a young gentelman a few weeks ago and I was bragging about how I got invited to the Hot Side and he would like to try it but I was unsure if this was a members only type deal or not? I would still have room for Uncle Billy and Arron should they want to go also?

BF

Sure, BooHooHoo... Just kick me to the curb, Sob, sob... I don't care... As far as I know, and would almost swear to it Bruce, you can bring anywone along you'd like to. But maybe some others who have done it a lot longer than me will answer with more certainty.

Bruce - No it is NOT members only! Only that members need to be a part of the group that get to fish the hot side. It is not an open ended invitation to everyone. Hey - even I have to get asked to go fishing at my Lake and meet you guys at my house to go. LOL

If you are interested in fishing just send me an email and I will see if we can hook you up! Just don't forget Uncle Billy!!!!!!:p:p:p

Thanks Mr Bill. I did include Uncle Billy he may have to ride in the back thats all......:p

BF

Sorry so late on my response. Bill thank you thank you thank you!!! I have really enjoyed the 2 trips on the warm side this winter. I lost count of the number of fish I caught, Toxic and I really got into them after you guys left!!! :lol:, I caught well over 40 fish, the biggest was around 2.5 to 3lbs had a limit for about 14-15 pounds. My bigger fish all came on a C-ring, now I did catch most of my fish on my little jig and a drop shot. Jaws how can you forget Carlos "Mr. Cartoon Boat", :lol:!!! Hey and I wasn't late this time!!:lol: By the way, KB I owe you awhole bag of Robo Worm, they ate them all!!!

Latest posts

Back