Get Together

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
I am going to try and put together another Hot Side get together. All are welcome and I will offer my house if some want to make the trip from a little farther away and needs a place to stay. We might even get Eric to open up his lake house so we could go down the night before. Once we get a date, I will email Mr Hamilton to coordinate. The one change is that I want to hold the cookout at the ramp pavilion instead of Bill's house . Mike C., Ken Sabin, Jim Chen are you here?:p Like I said if there are some that want to make a road trip, we will have enough places for you to stay for free. We will want to do it before it gets tooooo cold since the cookout will be outside. For those that have never had the opportunity, it is a special place...especially in the winter. Once we get committments, we will know the backseat situation as well. I'm saving mine for Bill if he wants to fish but if not it will be open (if Eric can attend and wants to drop his boat in the water as well). There's nothing like catching a topwater fish with snow on the ground!! :D

Yes Im in. I'll need a back seat, since I put my boat up for the year.

Poll is up to vote for a date. It will be in January. The old site had members emails, I can't seem to find any now. I was trying to get ahold of Jim Chen, Mike Chiponey, Hutch, Jaws and some others.

I'm interested, but can't commit at this point. My wife works a lot of Saturday's, so until I know her client schedule and what I'll need to do with our 2 boys, I have to hold off.

I don't fish Sunday's, so I'd prefer the Saturday dates of the 4th or 11th

Ken, I'm trying to get you a backseat. If My tournament partner Eric can make it, I'll ask him. As soon as we get a date (this is a major PITA!!) I'll let you know. I'm taking Mr. Hamilton himself or I would put you in my boat. And if anybody has a line to Jim Chen or Mike C or Hutch, let them know.

Sounds like a great time, but it's just to far for me. Gymnastic season will be in full swing and I'm committed to where ever I get scheduled. Hope it turns out great.
fatrap

Just to echo 'Raps comments, I wish it were convenient for me also as I'd be there in a heartbeat. I'm sure all will have a great time. Be safe and enjoy the fellowship! Good luck to all!! ;)

Dano, you will be too busy poaching in your neighboring state and Mike, you will be under 3 feet of snow. This is just a local get together to thank Bill for letting us get access to this great body of water over the winter. And just so you know, I went out and practiced Monday. I am on em good!!

Take that Big Dan!! :)
IMG-20131111-00307.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like nice MVM roadtrip. If anyone up here is interested in going I could be talked into it. It is pretty cool to catch a fish that's 40 degrees warmer than the air temp. I would love to do it again.

Gene

Ken

It is going to be on Sunday the 5th, so that works for me. My emai is: [email protected]
Driving down together would be great, shoot me an email and we can work out the details.

Steve

Glad you 2 got hooked up. Now let's just keep our fingers crossed for good weather!! For driving that is, it's always good there on the water!! Steve is an excellent guide over there as well!!

I'm going to try to make a couple trips down between now and then. I've spent less time on the water this year than any other since I've owned a boat, so I have my fingers crossed for a mild winter.

Latest posts

Back