Thank you, Randy Nelson, BPS St. Charles (St. Louis)!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Some of you may have noticed in the last few weeks, while in my quest for a yet another rod and reel combination, that I can be kinda anal about my trout fishing stuff..... I don't know why manufacturers don't consult with me first about what I want in a rod and reel - they could save me a lot of frustration by simply doing it the way that I want them to..... I finally came to the conclusion that what I wanted simply wasn't out there - so this afternoon I took the 30 mile drive to St. Charles.....

After playing with every rod and reel in the joint, I decided that what I liked best was the Shimano Sedona 1000FA on a 5'6" Lite Action BPS Bionic Blade. The Sedona/Bionic Blade is offered in a combo for a reduced price - just not in the two that I wanted..... A-a-a-agh-h-h!

Along comes Randy and he offers to make a "store adjustment" to get the combo price for me! WOW! That is what I call doing everything you can to make a satisfied customer!

Thanks again, Randy!

me!

Latest posts

Back