Thank you, JERRY DAVIS at JERRY'S FLIES!!

• Thread starter Staci Matheis [URL]http://www.jerrysflies.com/[/UR
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Wait till you see all these goodies!!!!

Mr. Rob LaMoy contacted one of the companies he represents and had them send some items for door prizes..... You won't believe all this stuff! We got Jerkbaits!! We got Crankbaits!!! We got Spinnerflies!!!! We got Bass Stingers!!!!! We got Deerhair Jigs!!!!!!

If you wanna see what I'm talking about, visit the website link below!

Thank you Jerry and Rob!

me!

http://www.jerrysflies.com/

Our list of Rally Sponsors now includes:

Sue D at Guest Chargers!

Bill "Mac" McElroy at www.scalesandtales.net!

Jason at Hookerz Tackle!

Rob LaMoy at LaMoy & Associates!

Jerry Davis at Jerry's Flies!

John "Mini" Maniaci at All Star Rods!

Teri at Banana Boat Republic!

Craig Roberts at Tracker Marine, Detroit!

Carlos Hathcock at The USMC!

Greg Meyer at bigtinboat.com!

Scott "TOXIC" Hammer at Hammertime Guide Service!

Marke Cicero!

Ms. Jackie Camargo at Tracker Marine!

Mark Gross!

Bill "ChampioN 176" Corrigal at Pure Fishing!

JR Felts!

Sam Elkins!

Mr. Dan Jorgensen!

Bass Pro Shops, Atlanta!

me! List Dan and BPS as two sponsors. Dan and BPS Atlanta each generously contributed a bunch of really nice items.

P.S. If anyone is on the fence about going to this thing...based on the number of sponsors contributing prizes, I can't see anyone going home empty handed!

Jeese,

I miss meeting you all plus all the good stuff. The fence was yanked out from under me to go due to TAD.....

Carlos - Duty and your country calls, there is NO greater honor or service, I personaly SALUTE you!

I would love to be there but i dont have the time this year. I hope to go next year and meet you all in person.

Me! i also have some stuff i want to send you, where do i send it? I got a new rapala scale, golden rule and some other stuff i want to donate.

Thank you, Jim!

Send it to: Staci Matheis, 303 Village Drive , Glen Carbon, Illinois 62034

If we get any more, I'm gonna have to go to my old employer and see if they'll let me borrow one of the 18-wheelers to haul all the stuff to Kentucky! Guess it's a good thing I don't have that Porsche Carrera 4! LOL!!

Wish I could be there to fish, and more importantly, to meet all of you. But, I just can't drive that far. I figured it to be about 14 or 15 hours from where I live and couldn't get anyone to go with me. Maybe next year I can hook up with someone else who has the same problems.

Bill

Too bad work gets in the way of fun!! I was really close to being able to make it, especially since I have an old neighbor who lives in Lexington, KY. But......2 weeks in Wisconsin, 1 week up North with Mac, Mini, Marke and the crew, 2 weeks with my Dad, 1 maybe 2 weeks with my son, sponsor required trips AND trying to fit some guide trips in, have got the TOXIC dance card pretty full!!LOL.

It is never too early to start planing, we need to think about next year and start getting ready. North, South, East, West? Maybe decend on Chateau LaMoy!! Pennsylvania? Dale Hollow? Buggs Island? Eufala? The Big "O" in FLA? The Delta? How about Canada with Pierre and ChampioN?

I don't want to steal this thread but get your noggins working!!

TOXIC

Toxic, I vote for Buggs island (We in NC call it Kerr)

Hey Dale sounds like FUN! Kinda' in the middle for most:)

TEE

Dale Hollow/Tennessee is in the middle of EBF Egypt for me. It's already a fly in trip this year to get to Kentucky. I'm willing to drive 12-14 hours to make it to a rally. After that, I gotta fly and it drives up my expenses. I don't want to have to fly every year to attend a rally.

I'm all for a rally on Champlain (VT/NY), Lake Onieda (NY ,never fished it) or St. Clair (MI) so I can drive. If I'm flying, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida or California Delta could work.

Need to start another thread for next year's rally.

Bob G.

Too bad Currituck Sound sound in NC is now bass-less. God I loved that place and it would have been a great place for a rally.

Me, I should have tried to talk Toxic into going but didn't think about it. I could have come home, thrown my gear into my boat, and gone fishing. He would have been the one all backed up with "work" stuff:)

Bill

Bill

I'm doing 620 miles alone.It will be a long haul,but I am looking forward to every minute of it.Except for the ride home,of course.

Steve

Yea Steve, I wish I could... Back problems preclude a ride that far, much less driving. I'm good for about two hours and that's it, if I want to move the next day. Hopefully this will soon be fixed.

Bill

Bill, where did the Bass go? I fished there frequently in the mid 80s and loved it. Also fished the Pasquatank and Little River. Stayed at a friends place on Holiday Island and would hop the rivers. Loved it down there.

Cass :)

Latest posts

Back