TGIF !!!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Well we all made it to the begining of another Friday! WOO HOO!!!

Just keeping the good mojo moving today. Eli and I are gonna fish tomorrow morning, try out my new 4 blade prop, i'm taking the kids to see the new X Men movie, and getting out Sun AM fishing while the kids are in Sunday school. Its a full Mr. Mom weekend, as Beka is in Toronto with her girlfriends.

Who's fishing??

Not me! Looks like rain most of the weekend here in E. Texas - been quite wet this spring. However, might get the chance to get out some this afternoon.

TGIF!

Tex

Yeah rain,rain and extended rain with occasional brief periods of heavy rain.:wacko:

I'm happy, I left work early yesterday and met my tournament partner at the Potomac for a little blue-flu fishin. We caught our share and I anchored with a 5lb hawg. Weekend might be a little wet around here but with all the food fishun talk, I may just have to go get some Crappie. Looking forward to meetin Mac and crew tomorrow night. I'm sure I drove right by the condo he's staying in yesterday.

TOXIC

I think I am Helplessly Hoping.. weather forecast aint good, home chores are stacking up. Supposed to be off all next week but thats in jeopardy now. Gonna try to get current and future chores killed off, so when weather breaks, so can i.

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain!!! I'm loving the rain we are getting lately, and so is my yard. We NEED it here. We went on water restrictions a few weeks ago, so I can only water my lawn for 10 minutes, 1 time, 1 day a week. Due to the last number of my street address, my "day" is Wednesday.

If it's raining (as long as there isn't lightening or high winds), I see no reason not to go fishing. I've had some great days throwing buzzbaits in a pour-down, and if the temp is in the mid 70's and above, I normally won't even put on a raincoat. I'll just get drenched all day and load the boat with fish if they are biting. It also gives me a chance to rinse off the carpet. :lol::lol::lol:

TGIF!!! Hoping I get a call that my wifes Jeep is ready to be picked up today.

All the best,

Glenn

we are still so wet there are localized flood warnings every time there;s more than a half inch forecast. we should arrange some trading

I'll be going if I can get out. This will be the last weekend of the '09 crappie massacre.

Fishing for sure - just not sure where! Potomac? Lake Anna? Gotta love the Mid-Atlantic region!!

Jim C,

:( I miss the Potomac. I used to hate that place until I figured things out. Now, it's about the only place I really miss fishing in VA/MD. Catch a few for me.

All the best,

Glenn

No fishing for me. It is Saurday AM and I going to be heading into work in a couple of hours.

Enjoy fellas!

Glenn - if you ever get up (over? down?) this way again, let me know. There's a boat seat available for you! Fair warning, though - come mid summer, I tend to head to the upper upper part of the river for the smallie action!

Nothing for me. One parent in the hospital recovering from a ruptured aorta the other home bound with a catheter and a Mother in law recovering from a triple by pass just about all at once. Through in a new puppy with diarreha.

fatrap:(

Pond it is supposed to be nice here this weekend. I am going scouting for some upcoming tournaments.

Randy!

MIAA track championships in Joplin Mo. for me and my family. My daughter is running the 100 and 400 hurdles. Chris F.:)

Trolling motor is in the shop, it's honey do's all weekend for me.:(

Gene

Latest posts

Back