Terri- You still fishing the Hick this week?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have been prefishing. Tournaments starts Thursday and then Friday. Top 20 fish Saturday. Weigh in will be at Academy Sports at Rivergate at 3:00pm. If I have a fish to weigh, I will be on stage with my Scales and Tales jersey. If you come out, be sure to say hi.

If you are there on Saturday I will try and find you and say Hi (at least I have a job, or I'd drop in this evening). Look fwd to meeting you. I went out yesterday evening for an hour or so, I hope your bite is better than what I saw yesterday. Best of luck to you, I saw where co-anglers have a very nice prize, it might as well be you!

I didn't make the top 20. Home lake curse. Ha! I will be at weigh in on Saturday but probably won't have my shirt on. Too hot!

Teri - "I will be at weigh in on Saturday but probably won't have my shirt on. Too hot! " GIRL I don't think they will show nekid/topless women on ESPN!!! LOL

Trepman, I'm not touching that but sorry to hear you dind't make it Teri. Did you catch anything?

Lol @ Trep. I reread what I wrote and it did sound like I was heading there topless....how about jerseyless. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back