Teri C

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Ingersoll

Reaction score
Have you decided if you're going to fish the weekend series tournament Saturday on Barkley? I'll be there as a boater.

I havent been here in awhile and just checked in and theres my name.

Yes, I signed up the last possible day as a coangler. I don't have time to prefish although I did go to Barkley Sunday and whacked the crap out of em. If you need the info, let me know. Biggest was around 3 lbs so nothing too big. The lake was crazy rough and we were in an 18 foot Triton 186. The guy I was with was soaking us and stopped out in the middle cuz he was scared (he cant swim). I took over driving and brought us back without a drop until we turned and took a spray from a wake. That lake can get crazy rough.

I missed the Priest tournament because I was in Texas at the Rayburn tournment. I should be able to make the rest of the BASS Weekend.

I was going to sleep in my car cuz the rooms at the lodge were $100 but I found a room by the interstate for $50. Where you staying?

I was thinking of staying by the interstate also, the rooms I had found were $59.

I've never been to Barkley, but it should be the same as Knetucky lake this time of year, at least I hope so. I just got my boat Saturday, so I signed up this morning.

Call Randy and tell him to link you with me. That way you are guaranteed to fish. Put me down for the rest of the registrations as your link. I play softball on Tuesday evenings. If it gets rained out, I will call you. If not, I will call you tomorrow.

I am staying at the Knights Inn at exit 65 which is the exit for the state park. Room is $49.99. Heck you can bunk in mine if your wife doesnt care.

Teri I need some intel for KY/Barkley.....call me woman!

I leave the 22nd. Tourney 28, 29 and 30th.

Back