• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sunline bed camper

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I have a bed camper that goes in the back of a pick up. It fits in a mid size like a Dakota or Colorado but with the booster platform I have you can also use it in full size trucks.

Full size bunk over the cab, and the table area folds down to sleep another smaller person.

Stove and furnace run on propane. Fridge is elec or propane. Sink and toilet, everything works great. It's hard to believe when you're in it, that you're actually in the back of your truck. Supposedly, this is the super light model, but I can't confirm that for sure. I know it doesn't make my F250 squat at all.

Great for hunting camp, regular camping, or a cheap place to stay when traveling in tourneys.

Asking $1,000 OBRO.

You have to come get it in northern NY.

I'm not good at that but if you e-mail me a cell number, I can send you a pic on the phone. Just put something in the subject title to let me know who you are so I don't delete it.

Latest posts

Back