!st Snow Storm Missed Us! Who got it?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike L.

Reaction score
The good ole weatherman predicted 2-6 inches of snow for us this morning. It felt good to wake up to only about 1/2 inch of the white stuff down here covering everything! Who got 'the rest of our snow'?

Just heard that Port Huron, MI. got 12-14" lasnite!!

They're an hour north of me and we only got a "dusting"..LOL

I'm not complaining though,..they can KEEP IT!!!...

Mac

Only got about 1.5 inches in NE PA but more is expected on Fri,Sat and Sun--just in time for those PA bucks to leave footprints.

Got 2 inches here in Joliet, IL. Now, the temp this morning is 17 degrees. Let the cabin fever begin!!

Barb

we got about 4 inches here, weatherman said mabye 6 inches in my area. As usual it made my morning commute hell. Why is it that the second there is a single snow flake in the air people panic and drive like morons?

Here in Central KY, we got about an inch or so.. Got worse the further North you went, but not bad..

It's pretty cold, though.. Got it yesterday evening and it hasn't melted off yet..

Snowing here right now already got 2 inches expect up to 6 inches. Will actually get a Thanksgiving Day Pheasant hunt in the snow tommorrrow. Have had one in many years.

Rob L

No Snow here in north GA but high going to be in the mod-upper 40's! Boss told me to take the afternoon off, so heading to lunch with the family and then shopping!

All you northerners enjoy that white stuff, I know we'll end up with sleet/ice a few times this year as usual.

Drive safely!

bout 2-3 inches here in Pittsburgh. Of course the local tv news made it sound like we were going to have to dig tunnels through the snow to get around!!!

Rich D

Beware those talking heads Rich!!! Tomorrow they'll tell you it'll be sunny and hi-50's!!,,...and you'll wake up to a winter armegeddon!!...Or they'll tell you to batten down the hatches cuz you're going to get dumped on,....and you'll be opening the windows in 3 hrs to enjoy the spring like weather!!! ahahaaha......I always wanted to be a meteorologist,...what other career can you think of where you can be flat out wrong 75% of the time,..and still make $100K/yr!!!...ahahahaha.....there's no justice!!!

Mac

(gonna be sunny but cold here tomorrow.....so we're TOLD!!)

Ahhh, just a dusting here. Inch, maybe 2. Supposed to keep going all thru the weekend. I hope so for deer season. But we have already had a foot. I think we will pay for the mild winter last year with a good 'un this season.

tomorrow a chance of rain with possibility of sunshine. temps will range from 85 degrees to 20 in the higher elevations, winds will be calm to gusts of up to 35 mph and chance of snow accumulation if it gets cold enough and starts to snow. More details at 6:00 with our "precision" weather team!

Couple inches here in Elk Grove, now it's cold.

I agree Barb, it's cabin fever time..... Mike

( That's Elk Grove, IL)

8" out in my yard in CT. Got home from a computer class early this afternoon and cleaned the boat cover off and snow blowed around the boat so that I can get it out this weekend. Sat. cloudy and 43, Sun. p. sunny and 39. If the winds aren't too bad, I may get out both days this weekend. The bass are still biting, just got to dress right for the trip.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL!!!!

Latest posts

Back