St Croix Rod Snapped, Warranty

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Welc

Reaction score
Hello all, I have had a St Croix rod for maybe a year I purchased at Gander Mt (lifetime warranty). It snapped today when I had a bass 5' from the boat. Anyone ever return one, I'm guessing I have to send it to St Croix, not Gander Mt. I wonder what turn around time is? I'm heading out for a big fish outing in 4 weeks just wondering if I will have my favorite rod back by then.

Yep you need ot send it to St Croix. They will take care of it, they always have for me. Im not sure on the turn around time, I would call them and ask. They may be abel to put a rush on it for you too. Its worth the call. Otherwise all of the return information is on thier website.

Yes, Paul you will have to send it to St Croix. Turn around time is usually good if they still make that model.:wacko:

what model was it? Do all St Croix models have lifetime warranties? I snapped a Triumph model back in March, but did not think about any lifetime warranty. This is a cheaper St Croix model, but has a feel and action I like. Unfortunately I already cut off the broken end so probably could not send back now even if it is under warranty.

Downstream,

Not all of them have lifetime. I know the premier and Triumph models are 5 year. the Avid and Legend's are lifetime.

Latest posts

Back