Sorry last time more info on Barack Hussein Obama

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coach allen

Reaction score
A MAN WILL COME FROM THE EAST

Interesting Reading.... Evaluate and JUDGE for yourself. MAY WE ALL PRAY FOR WISDOM AND DISCERNMENT AND PRAY FOR EACH OTHER AS WE MAKE THIS DECISION OF A LIFETIME! OUR LIVES, CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN'S LIVES WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER BECAUSE OF OUR CHOICE THIS ELECTION. MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL!

God help us if this man is elected!! But it is all stated

in the Bible and it will happen sooner or later.

This is from Darlene Millican, wife of the pastor

of Trinity Bapt. Church here in Sun City .

I have felt for sometime now that Obama is the

one person that 'Frightens Me'. I believe the Bible has

warned us that 'A man will come from the East that will be

charismatic in nature and have proposed solutions for all our

problems and his rhetoric will attract many supporters!'

When will our pathetic Nation quit turning their back on God and understand that

this man is 'A Muslim'....First, Last and always....and we are AT WAR with

the Muslim Nation, whether our bleeding-heart, secular, Liberal friends believe it or not. This man fits every description from the Bible of the 'Anti-Christ'!

I'm just glad to know that there are others that are frightened by this man!

Who is Barack Obama?

Very interesting and something that should be

considered in your choice.

If you do not ever forward anything else, please

forward this to all your contacts...this is very scary to

think of what lies ahead of us here in our own United

States...better heed this and pray about it and share it.

snopes.com

<http://snopes.com>' confirms this is factual. Check for yourself.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack

Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu ,

Hawaii , to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM

from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita , Kansas

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii .

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya . His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL

Muslim from Indonesia . When Obama was 6 years

old, the family relocate to Indonesia . Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim . He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to

make it appear that he is not a radical.

Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta .

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office, he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches. Do you want someone like this as your PRESIDENT?

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at

Sorry another one of the people who actually check the facts before swallowing and posting it beat me to the link. If you're a coach, I'd resign my post! You're no leader! Sorry to be harsh, but I have NO SYMPATHY whatsoever for people who do not check the facts before propogating it!

You're no leader!

And a "community organizer" is a leader?

Someone who says the Presidency isn't a job where you learn as you go, then announces his intention of running for POTUSA a year later?

Obama couldn't lead a group of pre-schoolers off of the playground, let alone the USA!!!:rolleyes:

VERY nice comeback. LOLOLOLOL

Once again, can some of you make a case for your position without using the word Obama or Democrat? State you OWN merits or you get absolutely no creditability whatsoever!!!

I will. Obama has served on the state and federal level for almost 11 years. Rove and McSame ripped on a possible Obama VP candidate because he only was a small town mayor of over 200,000, many times than the population of that speck Palin was mayor of, and served as governor for two years(just like the MILF), BUT they endorse Palin now as a hypocritical stance, just as you. Both of you go tell your story to people like Coach who eat it then puke it up for the rest of your kind to reconsume. :)

"served on the state and federal level for almost 11 years".

'eyes, I know you have done all the research and have the facts, so PLEASE list some of his meaningful accomplishments during those 11 years.

Thank you....DH

C'mon Terror.....lighten up on the personal slams in your replies......no need for that.

We ALL know, (even you),..that BHO is as far from a "leader" as you can get...the dude has ZEEERO experience that's relative to being the leader of this country at this point in time. Even his own superviser when he was a "community organizer" said he didn't accomplish squat when he was doing that, and his congressional voting record PROVES he can't make a decision on his own. (i.e. voting "present" instead of yes or no,..WTF is that all about?). That kind of vote helps NOBODY,..including his own party!! BOTH candidates have their good points and their faults,...and at this point in time, EVERYBODY is sick and tired of the mud and slime! We NEED a leader who will do what's right for the country, regardless of that decision's popularity at the moment. Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Reagan,...they all made unpopular decisions during their time,..and some proved later, to be exactly right (thank GOD!!) What did they all have in common that helped them with those decisions??..EXPERIENCE,..from many different stages of their lives!! Put party politics aside and look at their resume's and their track records....ask yourself and be brutally honest...."Which one of these candidates has the cahonies and the most valid experiences, from every facet of their lives, to help guide them in their decision making process? Who has the stones to do what's right, regardless of affiliated party opinion?"

Only history will eventually prove us right or wrong,....but let's hope the country's population puts their confidence and our future in the hands of the right person for the times we're in! I believe in God, and I also believe that divine intervention has played a MAJOR roll in the history of this country, despite mans best intentions to screw it up otherwise. ;) I also believe that a persons destiny and ultimate purpose in life is an on-going work in progress and that person will be in the right place at the right time with the right qualifications when his or her time comes to fulfil their purpose (i.e. divine intervention) Who knows,..I could be wrong, but I don't think so.....not this time. :cool: McCain's been through a helluva lot,.....this could ultimately be his time, and fixing this country,..his ultimate "purpose" ....Obama could be on the right track and destined for a major role in our future but maybe it's not his time yet...all of this is just providing him with additional experiences he'll draw upon later when his real time comes! We'll know on Nov. 5th! As much as some people try to eliminate the almighty from every facet of our daily lives...I just pray that he doesn't abandon us...it will get very ugly...very quickly!!

...Carry on-;)

Mac

Well said Mac. Terroreyes - you need to chill on the attacks in your responses. I've read a number of the strings on these issues; many started by you. Stick to facts. Avoid name calling and personal attacks. You only diminish your arguments when you do otherwise. Back to "lurk" mode . . .

I am not reading this board anymore.

Too much politics and yall sound like politicians!

promises,...promises.....!:rolleyes: This stuff only comes up every 4 years and it's slightly more important than tube colors......we gotta listen to you year round EVERY year!!..LMAO!!! :lol::D

Just like "your candidate" there terroreyes (since we can't use the words Obama or democrat)...talking about a presidential candidate and you stray off about VP candidates.

Truth of the matter is, "he" actually stated himself, the the POTUS is not a job that lends itself to "on the job training" and that "he" wasn't ready to run for POTUS. Then a year later, "he" is qualified enough to run for the office? "He" was actually "on the job" 143 days from the time "he" was elected to the Senate to the time "he" announced his candidacy for POTUS. "His" running mate, Biden, even said that "he" wasn't qualified to be POTUS.

And today, one of Clinton's top fundraisers announced that she is now putting her support behind McCain.

"His" name, rank or branch of service is really not important. My friend's son came home today after a 40+ day hospital stay to recover from four bullet wounds he suffered in Afghanistan. I dropped by his Dad's house a little after 1:00PM to see how he was doing. I was just in time to accompany him and his Dad to the County Clerk's office where he signed up to have an absentee ballot mailed to him at his Dad's house (his voter registration is from that address).

Neither his Dad or I brought up the question of "who", but he did. After filling out the form and slowly returning to the car (slowly because he is using crutches), he turned to his Dad and said; "thanks...I gotta make sure John McCain is my Commander in Chief when I go back." That pretty much says it all. Somehow his "opinion" should mean something to all of us.

Latest posts

Back