So Ya Wanna Go Fishing?

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Here are the readings from a weather buoy as Hurricane Earl comes inland. I don't think Mini can drive thorough this one:lol::lol: This is wave height in feet. The swells are 10 seconds apart.

WVHTft

6:00 am 0.0

5:00 am 0.0

4:00 am 44.6

3:00 am 48.6

2:00 am 41.7

1:00 am 37.7

Just my luck I am driving the chick car back to Virginia at 1am on Friday about the same time as Earl is predicted to make landfall:angry: Going to do some Google Maps work today and see if I don't want to cannonball run an inland route instead of going up Interstate 95. Besides, my plates are expired as of today:lol:

TOXIC

:lol:be sure your bilge is working if you drive with the top down. :lol:

Wear pants or shorts too...............that plaid skirt could fly up and block your vision!! LOL

Have a safe trip!! Be careful!!;)

so it went from 44.5 ft...to FLAT in one hour?!....:blink:

I think the bite shut down!!:rolleyes:

Toxic,

Try I-81. Take 77 north from Charlotte, NC and then catch 81 at Fort Chiswell, Va. A little longer, but farther away from the coast. That would keep you away from evac traffic. Besides, you go right by Lake Norman, Smith Mountain Lake, etc..........

Scott

Scott, I would but by the time I get there, I have already hit the hurricane...I need to cut over West before the Carolina's, especially NC. No matter, I talked to the wife and we agreed that I will just take another day off and leave tomorrow morning. Great, now I have a list a mile long to get done in 1 night where before I had 2.

TOXIC......Northbound and down, loaded up and truckin':lol:

Just tear the paper in half that the list is on. Then you only have half as much to do! Youre welcome :)

You might want to wear your sospenders too.. Jerry Reed would be proud of you.

BF

Made it to VA fine, not a drop of precip. Car ran gooooooood. Left FL at 3:30am and got home by 1pm.:eek: Normally that's a 12 hour drive;) I made up most of my time in the morning before the speed traps got set up. Best thing was I averaged 25mpg!! Started with a full tank and only gassed her up once!! Had her goin pretty good on some of the long stretches of highway. Just like the vette I used to own, this car does not show what it can do until you get it over 90. Handling really gets nice in the upper bands.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back