Slob

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berry Lindley

Reaction score
Picked up my biggest eye to date this morning early, a 7 3/4lb slob. Enjoy.

Wally_1024x768.jpg

Greg, picked her up in the Cumberland River in TN on a white 4" grub, may have to find some bigger grubs. She had (2) 6 inch shad in her. First cast this AM.......got there just in time.

Outstanding Eye!!! I guess a Columbia river trip this spring is in order.. After my Clear lake trip in April. Someone's gotta do it.. Nice fish.

Max

Alright that's it...I am officially going to stalk you and carry a GPS in my pocket.

Now you know why even though I consider myself a bass fisherman first...I cannot resist a good fight with a HOGEYE!:lol:

Fatrap....7 3/4 lb.;)

Berry....I see your in TN and in Hendersonville, did you get that out of Center Hill or elsewhere?

I know Dale Hollow has been one of the most underrated walleye lakes in the nation. The smallmouth fishermen don't even fish for them that much...a few do but, not many. And the ones who do (like me) just love having that kind of fishing pretty much to yourself:D

Tee, this did not come from the Hill or the Hollow. Though those are better places to fish than where I do, there is a pretty decent cold weather tailwater bite below Cordell Hull, Old Hickory, and Cheatham, I fish them all. Pretty soon it tapers off here and we will start heading down below Pickwick, that is where the sauger fishing is usually very good all winter long. Only bad thing is that this is no secret, and there are a lot of people that fish below Pick.

Latest posts

Back