shoulder surgery

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Poff

Reaction score
Who would have thought that within 16 months I went from being in pretty good shape

to having total shoulder replacement surgery,;)

Good news is its my left and I am right Handed!

Physical therapy here I come, there are fish to be Caught!

Good luck with the rehab. I had a biceps tendon tear fixed, 18 months later I almost feel normal. With a new joint you will be rockin'!!

Makes me wonder. I had knee replacement surgery that's fine now. I too feel like i'm in good shape. How the shoulder go south that fast if I may ask?

I had a frayed tendon and the surgeon went in and cleaned it up along with everything else, which ended up with my joint being bone on bone. Once it ended up bone on bone the arthritis set in and that's all she wrote.

New titanium rack & pinion components....

I think the only thing that will be difficult will be the hook set on a big bass!!

Dan,

yeeooww! Hope the recovery goes well. You must have opted for the non bionic model if the hook set is gonna be difficult???

I had total replacement of the right shoulder October or 09 and it is doing pretty well. I went deer hunting 2 months after and was throwing spinnerbaits by the end of Feb and early March. You will do fine. Just do all your excercises! I tried to talk them into installing a grease fitting while they were in there, but they wouldn't listen.....

Hook sets aren't too bad after you heal, but I haven't gotten anything over 5lbs since the surgery except a 7lb channel cat.

Good luck and heal quick,

Scott

Im going to need a few replaced too... right shoulder, right elbow, right hip and both knees! I say the heck with it and just plop me head on a new body. As long as its not Mac's! :)

...Dude,..your head on my body?!..........you'd look like a water ballon tied in the middle!!:blink:

Leave my body OUT of your fantasies,..thankyou!!!!!:eek::rolleyes:

Mac, wipe off your bi-focals brother I said NOT ON MAC'S!!!!

Your head needs to be on King Kong Bundy's body.......it'll look more "normal" there!:p

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dang! Just wasted a mouthfull of fresh ground Costa Rican pea berry on that exchange!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...you should hear us rip into each other on a road trip!!! It's brutal....but rest assured, it's ALL in jest.....(well mostly,....he won't let it go until i just give up...it's that.."i ALWAYS gotta get the last word in" thingy)...LOL!!:wub:

Latest posts

Back