Secret to removing 700lx Livewell divider?

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
OK gang, want to take out the divider in my livewell. Striper season is fast approaching and i'm going to rig up a bait insert of sorts and want the rest of the livewell for any decent sized stripers.

So, whats the trick??

Bow the middle of it until one edge pops free, then remove. It's pretty flexible, so don't be afraid. Good luck!

OK so its very stong and just push middle out, gotcha!

Bill - Watch it, i'll come up there an open up a can of whoop tushie on you boy!!!!:cool:

Fill both livewells up and add a limit to each side, right before weigh in, open the livewell, and trust me, it will have removed itself and all the fish will be mixed up ;)

Boy, the guy gets a glass boat and now thinks he's Mike Tyson.;) Trep...as a fellow glass guy I'm disapointed.:lol: Watch your ears Bill.:p

Gene

10 feet (or so) of 1/2" diameter chain. One come-along. Bubba.

It will definitely come right out of there!

:D;):lol:

Tex

Well Bill IS bigger then me, but i'm faster! So I thought if I said i'd kick his a$$ he might take it personaly!!! :p:lol::eek:

No, if I say "Tushie" you'll KNOW i'm jewish!! You have some HUTZBAH Mr. Neeley!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back