Second Thoughts Already

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been a frequent reader and a rare poster here for close to a decade. Thank you everyone. I just listed my 1999 185 Sport for sale in our local paper, and I am a little depressed about it. There were so many things I still wanted to do to it and with it. We loved the boat and always had a great time with it, but increasingly have had less and less time on the water with it. I probably should have sold it before now, but I knew that as soon as it was gone I would want it back or maybe something a little bigger or a little faster. It's a sad day. Maybe some day? Thanks again.

Even though you are selling your boat, no reason not to stick around. Always a hard decision. But just think how much you will smile, when you purchase your next one!

:D:D:D:D

Tex

I know the feeling Rob. A couple of years ago I had a scare with prostate cancer. All is well now. BUt I felt like I didn't do anything else but fish. So I sold my boat so the wife and I can start traveling, crusing and doing more with the kids. I know one daythat I will buy another boat but for now I am enjoying life. I still do fish with others and it satisfies my fishing needs. I still log onto the site just to bulls__t with the guys and I am still learning. Once a fisherman always a fisherman.

Barry from La.:)

I felt the same way when I sold my motorcycle. The SOB paid cash for my asking price. It was gone so fast I didn't have time to change my other mind.

That's exactly why I sell NOTHING!:lol:

Heck Rob, I'm sure that you can catch a ride and fish with the crew sometime.

Get back to the roots and do some stram and river fishin';)

Hey, stick around anyway..No reason not to Rob. I felt like you when I sold anything. I had a

1956 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery (a Nomad without glass in the back), completely restored and beautiful. Then I had my 1980 ElectraGlide that I loved but Nancy loved even more. Each time I sold someting like that I almost cried when I saw them driving away. I just figured I'd get something else a little bigger and better when I replaced them.

So, hang in there, and here too buddy..

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back