seats for Nitros

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Snow

Reaction score
Did you know (I didn't) that you can order "seat skins" for your Nitro boat seats? No, I don't mean JUST the fishing seat, I mean the blasted seats you ride on.... $30 for the seat bottom skin for each of the seats on my 911CDC... For $60, I'm going to have no more rips!!!!!

I'm impressed! A new seat is $149 for the bottom, and the only problem is the uphostery itself. Of course, I'd be happier if I had no problems, but God stopped making boats around the time Noah did his crash landing on the mountain, so we have to deal with what man can make.

Unfortunately, Nitro doesn't make them in a leopard skin pattern with a zebra back, so I have to go with the original colors :).

Sorry, I thought that was a given... your nitro dealer. In my case, bass pro shops parts department.

What I need is something to cover that BLACK vinyl....OUCH!!

Craig, is this true?

You guys got me thinking, I ordered seat covers made out of neoprene for my jeep from Wet Okole so that when I have the top off and it rains, the seats are protected. I might give them an e-mail and see what they can do.

TOXIC

They needed my S/N to get them, but any boat of the same year's S/N (with the color seats you want) should work fine. I forgot what color mine are, but they aren't beige, like one might think. I think it was sand or something. I thought the US didn't want to discuss sand anymore. I thought sandpaper was even renamed to freedompaper :)

Latest posts

Back