Scales and Tales Advertising

• Thread starter Teri C. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8544/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Mac, they supplied me with everything I was suppose to wear but I broke the rules. Here's a picture to prove it....I will write more about the school later.
scales_mrs.jpg

Be still my beating heart!!....LOL You will be rewarded for that me Lady!!

Glad you had fun,...can't wait to hear about it!!

Drive it like ya stole it!!

Mac

Teri...

Did you get a little sun out there... looks like a bass boat tan starting on your face...

You're smiling big enough for two people... must of had a good time!

Teri,

I bet that was a blast!

Did they provide free smokes too! LOL!

Bob G.

Is that a smile or was she driving round the track with the face shield up and windows down? You be the judge! LOL!

Rich D

You've gotta love a "lady In Red " I know I do !

Mark

Teri,

I bet you were losin a few 'scales' as your 'tale' was flying around that track. LOL

Man, I bet that was a great time!!

Can you tell I'm jealous?

Tom

Teri,...I'm going to be doing a rod handle promotion at the Nashville BPS Feb 25-27th...we GOTTA hook-up!! Mini will be there with the Shimano Tour too.....so the 3 of us can get together for dinner/drinks!! I'll arrive Thursday pm and fly home Sunday afternoon!! Let's giter-done!!

Seeya then!!

Mac

I believe I will be in town that weekend. We will definitely hook up. Do you have a place you like to go here or do I need to dig one up?

You're the "local" now!!..LOL I don't know of any places down there other than my hotel and the store!!..ahahaha

As soon as my arrangements are finalized I'll send you my itinerary. I'll let Mini know where I'm staying too and we'll all 3 go out somewhere!! We'll have a riot!!

Seeya then!

Mac

Latest posts

Back