• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Saltwater Rods / Reels for sale - Almost New

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Well, all of my Saltwater tackle is officially gone in preparation for moving to Texas, but I still have some Rods and Reels. Here is what I have, and the conditions (all could almost pass for brand new - well maintained, seldom used):

USCC2270M Ugly Stik Custom Conventional (w/Gimbal Butt) - 7' Medium action. 20-50lb class. Excellent/Like new. Used twice. Cleaned completely. No rust, no damage.

USCC2270MH Ugly Stik Custom Conventional (w/Gimbal Butt) - 7' Medium Heavy action. 30-60lb class. Excellent/Like new. Used twice. Cleaned completely. No rust, no damage.

BWC2201 Ugly Stik Tiger Rod - 6'6" Medium action. 15-40lb class. Excellent/Like new. Used once. Cleaned completely. No rust, no damage.

BWC2201 Ugly Stik Tiger Rod - 7' Medium action. 20-50lb class. Excellent/Like new. Used once. Cleaned completely. No rust, no damage.

(TWO) Shakespeare Tidewater TWMA30L reels (The Gold Metal ones). Almost new. Excellent Condition. Used twice (on the two Ugly Stik Customs above). Cleaned completely. No rust, no damage. Both have original boxes and both come with two handles - one factory, one power handle.

Pflueger Contender G30 reel. Never used. I replaced some smaller linecounter Tidewater reels that I had on one of the Tiger rods with this one, and never used it. It sat in the garage and gathered dust. I cleaned it off, and if it wasn't for the two stickers starting to peel off slightly, this reel would be listed as new. With box.

Prices:

USCC2270M retailed for $70. Asking $50 or best offer

USCC2270MH retailed for $70. Asking $50 or best offer

BWC2201's retailed for $56 each. Asking $40 each or best offer

TWMA30L's retailed for $100 each. Asking $70 each or best offer

Contender G30 retailed for $70. Asking $50 or best offer

All prices are local pickup in Tidewater VA area. I can arrange to meet you part of the way. I'll ship reels for actual shipping costs, but not the rods (too expensive for 7' rods)

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back