Sad News.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
My dad passed away this weekend after a short illness. He never really got over my mom passing away about 6 years ago.

He was a good fisherman and a great father to us four kids. He will be sorely missed.

You can check out some pics of him and those Ol' Brown Fish in my library.:(

God grant that I may live to fish until my dying day

And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray

When in the Lord's safe landing net I'm peacefully asleep

That in his Mercy that I be judged as big enough to keep.

Our sincerest condolences Tee, from the entire USA Marine Staff. :(

Tee i will keep you and your family in my prayers! Sorry for ya'lls loss

Sorry to hear this Tee. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sorry to hear that TEE, i lost my wife 7 years ago, and really am now just doing something about getting out of the funk, i can definitely relate. may your father rest in peace.

Lost my Dad 28 yrs ago Tee still hurts like the dickens and I still have a good cry every now and then...My condlences.

Ed

Sorry for your loss. I can relate, my wife and I have lost all of our parents and there is not a day that goes by we do not think of them. Will keep you in our prayers.

Condolences Tee, very sorry to hear about your Dad. :(

I too can relate. I lost my Dad last July after a long battle with cancer and i miss him every day. My dad was also my best fishing buddy and since he has passed i have only used my boat two or three times, it just doesnt feel the same without him there.

Thanks guys...it means alot to know you have friends that care AND NTOWS is the best there is!

Gotta go catch that next WR and call him "Big Joe";)

Here's to ya' Dad!

Dad1.jpg

Pic8.jpg

My sincere condolences Tee,.....he's in a better place now for sure!! :wub:

Prayers go out for you and your family!! :(;)

I am sorry to here about your loss. Those pictures are priceless.

Reno

After my father passed, it was our time on the water that would bring a smile to my face. sorry for your loss

Those memories will be the best, and keep you in a 'warm and caring' spot as you move forward. All the best to you and your family.

Tex

Tee....God Bless you and your family in these trying times and in the future....as someone else said He is in a better place for sure.....great pictures and lifetime memories.....

Mike

Tee... As others her have said. After my Dad (and very best friend) passed away it was the big pile of memories of time fishing and hunting that brought the smile to cover my grief. You will miss him but you will never be without him. My sympathy is for today, my happiness is that tomorrow those memories will be there for you.

Tee - so sorry to hear the sad news. It sounds like you were close to your dad and had a chance to fish with him in his later years and that's a blessing. Bill, the MadKayaker

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent to you and all of your family.

God Bless

I feel your pain. Worst day of my life to this point was when I lost my Pappy. Will send up prayers for you.

I know how you feel. I lost my dad several years ago and I still miss him. Good luck and

God will be with you thru the tough times. He will be with you on all of your fishing trips. God Bless

So very sorry to hear of your loss Tee, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear Tee. I lost mine in 1978.

Latest posts

Back