Rich Stern

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Rizza

Reaction score
I just noticed you can no longer search by dates in the search feature.I always liked to hit a date and start reading old posts.

Just wondering why it was removed?

Keep up the good work,this site is one of the few message boards worth going to.

Steve R

It's the ONLY message board worth going to!

Thank you, Rich Stern!

Steve, I (sorta) had to do that because we moved to an archived message format where everything except approaximately the last year's worth of messages are stored in an archive database. For the time being, a search can only be executed against the current database or the archive database. Allowing a simple date search would allow people to span a search across both the online and the archive DBs, and without more software development, I can't allow that.

One night in a state of total bordom I tried to go back and find the first message on the NTOWS, like trying to find the first drop of water through the Grand Canyon, but was unable to search back far enough. Now I know why.

BTW who and when was the first message?

Harpo

Soooooo I believe you are saying it's a pain in the rear,in a round about way.LOL

Don't know if I would put it that way. I just need to find time to get it done.

Latest posts

Back