Question for Craig/Smitty/Marke

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Gents...

At last years BASS University...Did you write down what type of reel that Denny Brauer was using when he was flipping and pitching all over the stage???

I'm remembering it was a Daiwa...but what model???

az

I can't remeber the model number, but it was the one just down from the top of the line model. I'd look it up but I'm waay to lazy at the moment...!! HAAAA...

I like to play with you guys. I have 3 words for you guys.....Nintendo Game Cube. I'M ADDICTED!!!!

I've been playing Need 4 Speed in Hot Pursuit mode. I just pretend that all the cops are Smitty...LOL I used to get busted all the time in the Mustang. Since I won the Ferrari I'm unstopable!!!

Look what happens when he moves to MotorCity.....

Put the controller sown and take your kid ice fising or your wife out to dinner.

Mini

Well...

At least we know you weren't somewhere with your tongue frozen to a flagpole!

LOL

I think Jake could give you a 'ride for your money'...

But I think he plays X Box...

The fishing games are about the only games I can stand anymore...

az

Hey Andy, I'll put that tape in and listen for the model for ya. Everyone still in for this year?

Craig

Craig-

thanks man...

I haven't sent the $$$ in yet, but I'm gonna...Jake has been bugging me...something about wanting some more chicken wings from Hooters!!!

LOL

az

I'll be there this year. I'm looking forward to it.

Gene

Glad you'll be there Gene. Should be a good time. Who else is gonna be there?

Craig

Hey Andy, it was a Diawa TDX (Team Diawa X-series). 6.3:1 ratio. We sell 'em for $199.99

Craig

Hey guys,

Give me some lead time on the baked goods request for BASS U this year .... we'll hook you up with some goodies.

K

Thanks Craig...

Trying to decide between this one and a Curado Super-free for my 'flippin reel'...

maybe I'll make another post...

az

Back