Potomac Striper day

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Meier

Reaction score
Carlos and I took a striper break today and went down in the saltwater for some topwater and trap action. A few going in the fryer tonight!!

002.jpg

004.jpg

Carlos.jpg

Bluefish.jpg

WooooHooooo....Albino Racing Carp!! Good eatin, hard fighting. I remember the time that KB and I were launched at Leesylvania in his 901 and I get a call from CIII that they are on them South of the 301 bridge. That's one heck of a long run from where we were, it was raining but we had a full bag of gas so KB and I looked at each other and said, "Let's go get us some" and we took off. Pulled up on Mike and CIII, 5 fish 5 casts and we headed back up river (cause we was poachin due to the fact you need a salt water permit below the 301 bridge:lol::lol:). We had a mix of hybrids and wild striper. Good eatin!!

TOXIC

Mmmmmmmmmm... stripers!!

Although what's that fish in the last pic? Shad?

You cannever have too much fun... Looks like you guys got close though...:cool:

Yep. The last one is a blue fish. The perch, blues, and rock fish were chasing bait all over. 50-100 fish days this time of year are one of our treats for bass slugging all summer.:D

Latest posts

Back