Pheasants

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Lea.

Reaction score
The official pheasant forcast for Iowa is out and it is abysmal. Mutiple years of hard winters and wet flooding springs have taken the toll. I drive 180 miles a day in the morning and evening. I past years I would see pheasants in big numbers. This year I can't remember the last pheasant I saw. Lots of deer and a few of those are bronze statue bucks but no pheasants.

Seems that Fatrap never has a problem filling his tailgate with Wild Ditch Parrots....:lol: ....and he's an Ioweeegan. I think he raises them in a pen in his backyard!!

TOXIC

Only been out one time for two hours. Nothing but turkeys and deer. Will try tomorrow Sunday, and see what happens still waiting for the corn to be out.

fatrap

Seen about six roosters, a hen bunch of turkeys and ofcourse the ever present deer. Shot two roosters over points by my older Vizsla A.L.F. the other dog played in the water and chased a squirrel.

fatrap

Good to hear you had a good hunt. I spent the weekend putting brakes on the 16 year old sons explorer. Next time he gets to do it while I watch him.

Latest posts

Back