Pflueger trolling motor

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
O.K. I stopped buy this garage sale this morning on my way back from taking my little girl to school.They had a lot of old junk,(something thats getting harder to find now days)Anyway's they had an old Pflueger trolling motor with toogle switche's and push buttons.It actually works and it was in really good shape so I bought it.Maybe I'll just hang it on the wall.haha it looks cool.

Does anyone know when Pflueger made trolling motors.I remember the late 60's early 70's but not trolling motor's that l;ooked like this?

That would be a cool wall hanger!!! Find some fish net and a couple old steel fishing poles and make a collage in your man-cave!! Next to that cartoon!!! LOL!!!

Take a pic and send it in to Bassmaster. They have an antique page and evaluate stuff like that for you. They'll tell you when it was made, and how much it's worth. But Mac's idea is a good one.

You may have found one of those rare items that is worth a pile of money. Check it out and let us know what you come up with.

I love antique stories that turn out worth a lot of money.

Wolf

I love you guys talking about antiques when I actually used one of those. It was my brother's and I believe this was about 1969 on a 12 ft. v-bottom boat. It WAS old then:)and boy could it eat up a battery.

Bill

I had two Pflugers, one a transom mount and one a bow mount. As it turned out, I believe Shakespeare bought out that part of Pflugers operations. In any event, it's been a few years but in 1998, I was still able to get an extra/spare prop for these motors.

This is a transom mount.I think I'll do as Rob suggests and send a picture to Bassmaster.I don't know if it 's worth anything or not.I paid 20bucks and it was worth that to me just to have it .It doea seem to compliment the Man Cave.harharhar

Latest posts

Back