Pause for a Moment

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
There have been some hardships with our members this year. Everybody pause to remember those who cannot be with us for the holidays.

I was the first one up this morning and while putting out my presents to the family, there on the mantel was a picture of my mom (she always loved Christams) and I started blubbering like a damn fool. She probably got a good laugh out of that.

And also remember our troops and the families that support them.

Peace to all.

TOXIC

Tox-

Blubber away, I know for a fact you werent alone. My mom passed almost 3 years ago. Still not the same without her.

Nope, you certainly weren't alone Scott...I sat here in my chair, brandy in hand, when I looked up at the mantle at a picture of my Dad and started blubbering away for him and everyone I have ever lost and miss to this day, including my pets!:(

Damn fools don't blubber my friend.. They hold it in for some reason.

Uncle Billy

I understand ... I spent Cristams Eve and morn doing the same thing.

I really have a heavy heart for my dad....he's having such a hard time.

I can only imagine his pain and hopefully when the winter is gone and I can get him back in the boat, our pain will ease with time.

Peace

I feel your pain because I walk that same path and it hurts. I miss my mother too and she always loved Christmas. One of the things that I do for her for Christmas is to put a lit candle on her grave every Christmas Eve to burn all night. That is what she wanted and is common in my area. She also loved it when I would drop off a big o bag of crappie fillets. Only God knows how much I miss her.

Latest posts

Back