Overwhelmed by Your Generousity!!

• Thread starter Staci Matheis [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Look at these boxes crammed full of give-aways for the rally! This is just what's sitting on my living room floor right now! These were given by members and non-members! There are still several more boxes coming! The box in the upper right is FULL of baits of every size shape and color!

My Friends, I am absolutely overwhelmed by your generosity!

God Bless All of You!

Sue D at Guest Chargers!

Bill "Mac" McElroy at www.scalesandtales.net!

Jason at Hookerz Tackle!

Rob LaMoy at LaMoy & Associates!

Jerry Davis at Jerry's Flies!

John "Mini" Maniaci at All Star Rods!

Teri at Banana Boat Republic!

Craig Roberts at Tracker Marine, Detroit!

Cathy Roberts!

Carlos Hathcock at The USMC!

Greg Meyer at bigtinboat.com!

Scott "TOXIC" Hammer at Hammertime Guide Service!

Marke Cicero!

Jill Cicero!

Ms. Jackie Camargo at Tracker Marine!

Mark Gross!

Bill "ChampioN 176" Corrigal at Pure Fishing!

JR Felts!

Sam Elkins!

Mr. Dan Jorgensen!

Bass Pro Shops, Atlanta!

Jim B!

Bob Gabriel!

And God Bless Rich Stern!

He made all this and more possible!
boxes%20for%20rally.jpg

I want to come so bad...........especially now.

BJ

Don't know what your wife will think about givin away the cat tho...

David

SWEET!!! Looks just like Christmas!!

How are you gonna give away all that stuff?

Well... starting with the antique sewing machine to Greg Meyer... a bag of worms to Marke...

Tigger and the sewing machine stay!

No gloves for you next winter, JR.

I'm not married, David! The cat is mine!

(Or..... Actually..... I belong to Tigger!)

Bill, I've had Tigger for about 10 years now..... He is the world's Friendliest cat! When people come to my place, he's right there at the door to greet them and in their laps the moment they sit down!

He's the third Siamese I've had..... Years ago I had another chocolate point and and a lavender point.

I just added Kathy Roberts and Jill Cicero to the list above.

Thanks again, Ladies!

staci - I thought you had to give Tigger away last year? I'm very glad you didn't!!

All I can say is WOW!!!!!

Thanks to all that donated prizes.

And thank you (Me!) for all the leg work you have put into this rally.I'm sure that pile would not be as big if it weren't for your doings.

I wonder who everybody will want to lead next

years rally?LOL

Great job Staci !!!!!!

Michael, Since I didn't move, I didn't have to give Tigger away! Thank goodness! I really wasn't doing at all well with the idea of parting with him.....

ME.. Cocoa is actually a Balinese but I haven't figured out the difference. Cocoa is 11 now though it doesn't seem I've had her that long. Rocky is 8 yrs. old and a Siamese and yells constantly. I got him when I took friends to look at some kittens. Yep, I had to take one too.. Cocoa is standoffish until she knows you but Rocky will climb up on you at once. I also have two Golden Retrievers and a Chocolate Lab BUT Cocoa rules the house. She will sit in a doorway and DARE one of the dogs to get through, laughing all the time.

Bill

I had gone to a cat show a number of years back strictly with the intention of getting a Siamese. I found a breeder who told me she had a 6 month old male that she had "kept too long" because her daughter loved the kitten..... She would give him up for free to a good home as long as I agreed not to breed him. No problem there! Last thing in the world I wanted was an un-neutered male cat in the house!

When I went to see the kitten, it turned out that she also bred Dobermans. Her prize male had been in the last litter produced by the female that had given birth to my doberman in her first litter! Frazier, my old Dobbie, had passed away a couple of years earlier.

I'm sitting in her kitchen petting the Doberman when the kitten comes into the room. The Dobbie was between me and the kitten - so the kitten jumps up on his butt, walks across his back, over his head and plops down in my lap!

That's where Tigger has stayed ever since!

Latest posts

Back