Okay...."Old NTOWS Folks" check in

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm here!! I wasn't very active on NTOWS, but definitely found it useful more than a few times!

Here, did much more reading than posting on the old site, same will be true here.

I'd say, since you joined in 2001 WAY WAY before me. Course I could never SHUT up once I'm cranked up :rolleyes:

Checking in. I haven't been on in a REAL long time. Too many irons in the fire!

Scott

I have to break ice to work on my project pontoon. This is not right, should be in high 50's low 60's.

cq

working on my toon again finally. Got a LOT of work to do and get done on it before April 16th launch date into its new slip. Decided to completely re-wire it all. Got a bunch of new Bluewater LED's I'm hooking up for night fishing off the toon. I took out all the microled's I had as I used the wrong screws (NOT SS and that was a mistake), but in my defense, I couldn't find #4 SS screws locally. Forecast for me is looking up - mid 40's to mid 60's the next 2 weeks, then mid 50's to mid 70's towards end of April which will be perfect. Want to get the wiring done, then put the underskinning back on. That underskinning improves the ride and gets me another 3mph increase. Putting a whole lot more white light underneath the toon. I found I had enough in the very front, but not enough around the bow sides. Also have the floating LED fishing lamp too I can hook to the trolling motor battery. Soon as I get the toon done (or at least the wiring aspect) then I gotta switch to the bass boat and finish remounting my handicap rails I took off to get powdercoated in gray (starburst they called it), mount new radio speakers, mount new marine radio (1 yr old from BPS crapped out eating my cd - can't even eject it), and mount my new marine VHF radio. Decided that route rather than the handheld VHF that didn't get NOBODY when my prop shaft broke and I had no signal on the cell phone down in the marshes of Louisiana.

Count me in!!! Me and my 2006 Nitro 486 w/ 115 OptiMax (bought it in September and LOVE IT) Anyone else have the same boat?
I am in Austin Texas.

Hello all! Been gone a long time. Kinda fell off the face of the fishing earth some years ago. I've kept my old '92 Tracker Pro 17 functional, since my son uses it occasionally. However, while getting it ready to go this year, I decided to look for something newer to not use. Actually, the plan is to get my butt out and fishing again. I purchased a nice 2012 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW, with only 9 hours on the motor. Been making some upgrades, and I'm going to have a couple questions to ask of members.
Hutch
Member since 2003

Hello Terry! I'm a new member this year, but a Nitro owner for roughly 20 years so I will be happy to answer anything I can, or point you in the right direction as necessary.

Hey, Terry...good to see you back here! Like you, I've had to put fishing on the back burner for a few years, but looking forward to getting back to it soon.

Latest posts

Back